• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Ever since pokemon began there have been legends. The ice, lightning and fire titans. The rainbow bird and the three dogs. Time and space. The guardian of the forest. The musketeers and all the other legends. But Giratina never had a proper legend. It was the one among them all who had no legend. Nothing for it to be proud of at all. All it's legend says is it lives in the reverse world. But nothing else.

Plot
    Giratina sent out shock waves from it's cry into the pokemon world. When Pokemon felt the shockwave, they vanished into thin air. Their trainers were devastated. So they went to each of the proffessor's labs (because this was a worldwide thing) but none knew what had happened. Until Proffessor Juniper figured it out. They had been taken to the reverse world. The trainers set out to find a way into the reverse world and save their pokemon.

Meanwhile the pokemon themselves appear in the reverse world. After a while they figure out what has just happened. They were taken to the reverse world by Giratina so there would be a legend about him stealing the pokemon. Some pokemon knew they couldn't get out and joined forces with Giratina but the others went to find a way out.

You
    You are either a trainer, a pokemon or a pokemon working for Giratina. I will be a person of my choice and giratina and some other people that will help youalong the way or knock you off track.

Trainer SU
    Name:
    History: (Optional)
    Pokemon: (It was in his pokeball at the time so you still have one pokemon)
    Moveset: (Up to eight)

Pokemon SU
    Name:
    Personality:
    History: (Optional)
    Side: (Normal or Giratina)
    Moveset: (Up to eight)

Also this is my first RP so don't expect this to be brilliant

Oh and the rules
    No bunnying without permission.
    Swearing is allowed to an extent.
    Romance is allowed as long as it doesn't go past kissing.
    Normal RP rules.
    Post before a week since your lost one or you will be kicked.
    You won't be kicked if you give me a reason why you can't post.
    Have fun and please join.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Cookie
    Personality: Cookie is namley quiet, though if she dose have an opinion, you bet your arse you're gonna hear about it. Her deminor is that of a strong self willed pokemon, but even the smallest insult can throw the Arcanine into a frenzy of anguish. Though if you praise her in any form- be warned- She 'will' go crazy over sized dog and lick you to death. She is rather prone to spaz/panic attacks so watch out

History: Cookie lived with a kind trainer for the first few years of her life as a growlithe, having been hatched by him the small pup would follow the boy EVERYWHERE. Though on the boys 10th birthday everything seemed to change, he started to work the fire type from dawn to all sorts of hours telling her she needed to be stronger, to not let emotions get in the way of winning. After afew months the boy started his pokemon journy with the little Growlithe as his partner, facing any who dared cross their paths making sure to beat them down to the ground before moving on. As the journey progressed the boy caught many more pokemon, much of which were water types, as started to train the little growlithe against his strongest pokemon. Every night she would fight the Crocnaw and soon a Garados as well, loosing every single battle. She could still remember the words her trainer would say, "Get up you worthless dog! You should of won..". The boy probably didn't know how hard these words stung at the young growlithes heart, to hear her best friend the one that had raised her from an egg call her worthless! She would show him, him anf the world that she wouldn't just be some usless mutt. That night the growlithe had spent it digging around for a fire stone, no more would she be such a small puppy! For nights on end she had been digging till she found one, not even having a second thought she used it to evolve hoping the surprise would make her master happy, though before she could show him she was transported here, into the 'Other world'.
    Species: Arcanine
    Side: Normal
    Moveset: Tackle, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower and Bite

Last edited:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
    Name: Leir

Species: Shiny Luxio

Personality: Leir is very cunning, always making sure that things turn out her way. She very often turns on someone if she believes that things are going downhill for her. Morals and loyalty mean nothing to her. So she decides to turn her back on her friends and join Giratina to make a name for herself, and fully intends to become one of Giratina's higher subordinates.

Despite all this, Leir is a kuudere at times. She can "loose her footing" whenever someone either flirts with her or compliments her to very great lengths. She tries to hide this and sometimes uses it deceptively to toy with people. Toying with emotions is a skill of hers.

History: Because of her shiny appearance, Leir has always been very appreciated and praised. It took her a while to realise that this was only because of her appearance, and she felt that she was worth nothing. After a while, she decided to take this to her advantage and disobey someone if they were using her. She eventually became a very dark and shallow person as opposed to her past, cheery self.

Side: Giratina

Moveset: Wild Charge, Thunder Fang, Frustration, Flash, Attract, Hidden Power, Light Screen, Thunder

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Name: Lenny
    Species: Flygon (dark blue instead of light green and dark red instead of the dark green. He has three toes rather than just a foot)
    Personality: Quiet but quick to anger. He'll never back down from a fight. When he's not angry, he seems like someone who you could enjoy a very good game of chess with, which you could since chess is his favorite game. Being almost bipolar, he has his rage side, but his other side is very refined and polite, but no matter what, he almost never talks, preferring to just attack and be done with it. He has a strong British accent.
    History: Lenny grew up in the care of a British trainer, where he got his accent. He was never mistreated, but never really treated at all though. He was given the basic necessities and the occasional game of chess once he figured out how to move the pieces. His trainer released him a few weeks after he evolved into flygon. He had no idea why, but soon learned that the trainer took in abandoned eggs and took care of them until they evolved into their final stage.
    Side: Normal
    Moveset: Dragon Pulse, earthquake, thunder bolt, fly, dragon breath, aerial ace, solar beam, crunch

Last edited:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
    I mean how many characters can one person have? If I already have a Pokemon, is it possible to play with a Trainer too?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Sure! Each person can have one pokemon and one trainer. You can also have your trainer character be the trainer of your pokemon character.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I get the feeling that due to lack of SU's, this RP will die as slowly and painfully as my first one did. If this actually got some trainer SU's, it would last a while.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Promising RP, can't wait to see it get started! Would love to be accepted as a trainer? Would love to know which region you're thinking of setting this in too? :)

Trainer SU
    Name: Ozzy
    Personality: Lucid yet impulsive, determined to make a difference in the new torn apart world but cannot act alone; believes a group of friends is an important asset to being a strong trainer.
    History: Originally from Sinnoh, born and raised in Snowpoint City. Started off journeying with pokemon at the age of 10 as a impish Sandshrew began to make constant appearances in the day to day grind. One day whilst walking back from the Snowpoint Gym after helping Candice with her preparations, a swarm of combee and vespiquen ambushed me and had me caught in a barrage of gusts and sweet scented winds. As their leader, a husky Mothim, flew down and began to charge its finishing solar beam attack, the noble Sandshrew curled into a defensive ball and provided protection from the scorching rays. The poor sandshrew fell to the ground, weakened horribly from the grass attack, but even in all of its pain it managed to dig a hole leading just outside of the massive fray. After having taken the Sandshrew home and nursed it back to health, it became my partner and has been an irreplaceable asset throughout the past 7 years, helping with any oncoming struggles. Reluctant to change it's form, Sandshrew treated itself to one of my everstones, which couldn't have made me happier as secretly this is all I had ever wanted. However this Sandshrew was no ordinary Sandshrew, as one day when training against the usual waterfall to quell its fear of water type Pokemon, it managed a punch so fast that it froze the very water itself; mastering this technique, the Sandshrew could now use Ice Punch. Now in this torn apart world, sandshrew is my sworn partner in the fight against the evil Giratina.
    Pokemon: Sandshrew (Nicknamed Chilli but often reffered to as Sandshrew; prefers life outside of the pokeball)
    Move-set: Defence Curl, Dig, Swift, Earthquake, Slash, Sand-Attack, Ice Punch and Bide.

Hope to join soon! :)

Last edited:
    Back