• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ooooh the Yorkie as an Eevee? ...oooooh. Wait, I dunno, it seems like a two-stager. D:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Denchura is actually really cute. I thought it would be scary but it's cute! And I hate spiders...
    The Yorki and the Afro-Bull have to be two of my faves next to the monkey's and Denchura.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Shikijika still has a middle forme or there is an alternate forme for females because the new evolution does not match up to the little bit of the one we saw in that magazine...
    No1 ever said it was supposed to be shikijika evo, u just assumed that because it was below it.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lil doggy pokemon for new eevee ^.^
    So are these all of the scans from coro-coro or there will be more?

its supposed to evolve into a shiz tzu (how ever you spell it) so i doubt it :/

im hoping theres more considering we have pages:
    2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,(14&15, even though its either fake,or corocoro failed big time),27,28,29,30,31,32,33
    so we are missing pages 1,11-13(& possible 14&15), 16-26.
    so either those pages have nothing on pokemon, or we are still waiting on them :) *crosses fingers for more*

Ooooh the Yorkie as an Eevee? ...oooooh. Wait, I dunno, it seems like a two-stager. D:

its a 2stager according to PokeExperto, & since hes been right for once, ill have to believe him

Denchura is actually really cute. I thought it would be scary but it's cute! And I hate spiders...
    The Yorki and the Afro-Bull have to be two of my faves next to the monkey's and Denchura.

its technically not a spider since it only had 6legs ;)
    gotta love biological loop holes ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Am I the only one who believes that, in double battles, thanks to Desukan, Slaking will become popular?

Shikijika's evolution looks... good. I like it.

I love the three monkeys, more so the fire- and water- types than the Grass-type, though..

So the starter evolutions were real, eh? Good.I loved Mijumaru's final form, liked Pokabu's, and didn't hate Tsutaaja's, which still surprises me. I hate Tsutaaja so much... However, type types. Fire/Fighting? Again?

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well if they are still continuing gender differences the deers should have lower antlers or none for females anyway but there is Stantler...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Idk why it reminds me of eevee, but as I noticed it for the first time, i was like ooh look a new eevee :P
    I hope they make this regions eevee, that evolves to types eevee didnt, like rock, steel, flying, ghost etc. ^o^ just imagine lil flying doggie omg...must....have..it

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well if they are still continuing gender differences the deers should have lower antlers or none for females anyway but there is Stantler...

stantler is a reindeer though :/
    im not sure,but reindeer females have horns do they not? :/

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    I love how things explode when I'm in bed =_="

Anyways, I'm loving that the evo's are finally confirmed, except for Pokabu, I'm still not liking it.

I have come up with a theory for the pokeball mushroom thing. I'm starting to think it will be the electrode idea all over again, find an item on the ground, go to pick it up, Oh no it's an electrode, only now it will be a mushroom thing. I hope it evolves into something amazing.

And btw, the Bambi's dad, looking pretty amazing too, as well as afro-buffalo. Here's to more exitingly amazing pokemon! *crosses fingers*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We may not have Eevee in the conventional sense, but we could have multiple formes of Pokemon like Eevee. Shikijika, for example. So...it is sort of possible.

flying doggie <3333333333333333

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I love how things explode when I'm in bed =_="

Anyways, I'm loving that the evo's are finally confirmed, except for Pokabu, I'm still not liking it.

I have come up with a theory for the pokeball mushroom thing. I'm starting to think it will be the electrode idea all over again, find an item on the ground, go to pick it up, Oh no it's an electrode, only now it will be a mushroom thing. I hope it evolves into something amazing.

And btw, the Bambi's dad, looking pretty amazing too, as well as afro-buffalo. Here's to more exitingly amazing pokemon! *crosses fingers*

wait til you see the pseudo-legendary, its supposed to be a dark/dragon 3headed hydra ;)

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Wasn't it already revealed that there were no Pokemon with split evolutions in BW?

Ohhh, really? What a bummer :( That doggie would be such a good new eevee. >< I expect it to change its type after it evolves, because normal type pokemon=boring, and I really need to have him in my team.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    *PANIC* ... ... If I want to fight Dento, I would have to choose... Mijumaru >_>... And I dont want to have another Dialga in my team... And I always choose the Grass starter =/...

But the coffing Pokémon looks just amazing... Oh, and did anyone mention this before: Gigaiasu is the third stage! That means it is the Golem of this Gen... Ugh, the new sturdy

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    0.0 I wants this now.... I also want the geodude
    replacement, pretty epic in my opinion.

so do i, i hope its true <3
    indeed it is :)

Ohhh, really? What a bummer :( That doggie would be such a good new eevee. >< I expect it to change its type after it evolves, because normal type pokemon=boring, and I really need to have him in my team.

nope, it stays normal all the way according to pokexperto :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back