• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The information about old Pokemon having no evolutions (and relating that to trading) belongs in the legendary Pokemon thread, not this one. So, discussion is best kept there.

This was information leaked today. And if they aren't legendary then they shouldn't be discussed in the legendary discussion thread. The other threads were locked concerning this too I believe. So it fits in best here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nvm brain slipped for a moment.

Actually the pre-gen trading shouldn't be discussed anyway. Can't you just wait?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    ^ NEVER! Waiting to me is like..equality to conservatives.

I KID THE CONSERVATIVES! <3 Let me just make it even more clear. IT WAS A JOKE.

Does anyone think the Dream World is like the Underground in Sinnoh, only with wild Pokemon? It says in the magazine that it has items, games, and the Pokemon are in different areas.

Seems a lot like the Underground, except the wild Pokemon part. Only improved on, by a lot.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Arguing with staff is a bad choice. :x

Does anyone think the Dream World is like the Underground in Sinnoh, only with wild Pokemon? It says in the magazine that it has items, games, and the Pokemon are in different areas.

Seems a lot like the Underground, except the wild Pokemon part. Only improved on, by a lot.

Very much like the underground except you have to have a computor to access a website from what I read. The two are independant of each other but can interact with each other as well. Meaning it may be possible to link up with the Dream World, and then play on both the dream world (Grow Crops, explore, decorate your house) while continueing your journey on your game and when next you sync up the game with the Dream World, anything you've gained there would transfer to your game.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    With Fighting, Bug, Ice, and Dragon weakness, I don't see this as Legend material. Dark/Ghost on the other hand should have been a Legend Concept.

Its a PSEUDO-LEGEND.
    I wish they could give us an Ice/Fighting P-L.
    That way it would be a counter for every other Pseudo-Legend other than metagross.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    ^ They are the last for Black and White as the games will be out before the next Coro Coro.

Its a PSEUDO-LEGEND.
    That way it would be a counter for every other Pseudo-Legend other than metagross.

The people who first revealed everything that was just shown in Coro Coro (about a week before Coro Coro came out) also said awhile ago that we are getting an Ice/Fighting Polar Bear Pokemon.

:3

Also, psuedo-legend means it's like legend. That usually means it doesn't have a bunch of weaknesses.

Coro-coro said Victini's exclusive move, Fire Platform, is not available by level up. So I am curious, how will it be available? Purely by event? O.o

Why make an exclusive move..not obtainable by level up?

It just confuses me. Also, they said Tabunne is the healing Pokemon. All I know is that Tabunne's evolution if it has one better not be the new Blissey. Blisseys anger me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Its a PSEUDO-LEGEND.
    Well the idea of a Ice/Fighting pseudo sounds cool :)
    I like that our Pseudo is Dark/Dragon, I wonder if Ononokuso is our second pseudo like in gen 3 ;)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    ^ They are the last for Black and White as the games will be out before the next Coro Coro.

The people who first revealed everything that was just shown in Coro Coro (about a week before Coro Coro came out) also said awhile ago that we are getting an Ice/Fighting Polar Bear Pokemon.

:3

Also, psuedo-legend means it's like legend. That usually means it doesn't have a bunch of weaknesses.

Coro-coro said Victini's exclusive move, Fire Platform, is not available by level up. So I am curious, how will it be available? Purely by event? O.o

Why make an exclusive move..not obtainable by level up?

It just confuses me. Also, they said Tabunne is the healing Pokemon. All I know is that Tabunne's evolution if it has one better not be the new Blissey. Blisseys anger me.

Psuedo Legends are actually Pokemon with incredibly high Stat Scores that are right below Legendary Pokemon's Stats. That's why a bunch are frowns upon.

As for the exclusive Move, you could do an event that unlocks the attack or it could be a Level 1 attack that Victini lost due to level up and you have to find a relearner *prays he's still there*

Dunno if Tabunne is getting an Evo, but her abilities and attack that was shown do make up for her Species name. Healing Heart heals the status ailment of partner Pokemon when they are switched out. Its like Natural Cure for your Partner Pokemon. She also has an attack that heals partner Pokemon. If she learns self healing, she's the White Mage of Pokemon.

Years
    Psuedo Legends are actually Pokemon with incredibly high Stat Scores that are right below Legendary Pokemon's Stats. That's why a bunch are frowns upon.

As for the exclusive Move, you could do an event that unlocks the attack or it could be a Level 1 attack that Victini lost due to level up and you have to find a relearner *prays he's still there*

Dunno if Tabunne is getting an Evo, but her abilities and attack that was shown do make up for her Species name. Healing Heart heals the status ailment of partner Pokemon when they are switched out. Its like Natural Cure for your Partner Pokemon. She also has an attack that heals partner Pokemon. If she learns self healing, she's the White Mage of Pokemon.
    I saw the pokedex shown in Pokebeach yesterday and saw that Tabunne doesn't have an evolution as there is another pokemon line in front of it, maybe it will get one next gen like Chansy did in gen 2 :)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well time to get my waiting gear on..... 1 more week (and a half) until i can get a working rom and half a year until the english versions :)
    is it out yet? /offtopic
    let's see.. my favorite new pokemon are.......
    Yorterrie.... cuteness overload
    choroneko... it evolves into this beastly panther.. win
    Mebukijika is amazing :D
    and for me time flies fast :)

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Well, the Japanese releases for the games are coming out Friday already after a while of speculation and debate, so I guess you can say it makes sense that March 2011 is already around the corner.

The only obstacles are October, November and December but hey, for the people that imported the games, that shouldn't be much of an issue, right? :D

exactly- they won't have any isshus
    ha
    see what i did thar?

Years
    Well, the Japanese releases for the games are coming out Friday already after a while of speculation and debate, so I guess you can say it makes sense that March 2011 is already around the corner.

The only obstacles are October, November and December but hey, for the people that imported the games, that shouldn't be much of an issue, right? :D
    Also we got January, February and I heard the games might not come out until April so that puts March into the wait...
    Did you pre order them yourself?
    Well I'm sad that this is the end of the new news :(...

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Also we got January, February and I heard the games might not come out until April so that puts March into the wait...
    Did you pre order them yourself?
    Well I'm sad that this is the end of the new news :(...

well, within one day of the games release we'll get to know all the pokemon, all the music, all the places and gyms etc. (hackers are amazing, aren't they)

Years

well, within one day of the games release we'll get to know all the pokemon, all the music, all the places and gyms etc. (hackers are amazing, aren't they)
    Yeah but I don't want to spoil it in a way...also serebii shows those stuff off too and so do other sites so I'm not sure how much credit hackers can be given...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yes it will take forever knowing the Japanese are having fun playing it and America gets a whole 6months later. It is an even longer wait for Australians. You American's never have to wait as long for your games because Pokemon is big over there. Poor me. I might import it when it comes out in the US because it will probably be like 8 months till it is out in Australia and I dont have much patience.

Years
    Yes it will take forever knowing the Japanese are having fun playing it and America gets a whole 6months later. It is an even longer wait for Australians. You American's never have to wait as long for your games because Pokemon is big over there. Poor me. I might import it when it comes out in the US because it will probably be like 8 months till it is out in Australia and I dont have much patience.
    Yeah it does suck for other people doesn't it :(?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back