• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    i thought shikijika was pretty lame when they released it, buuuut its evo.....ROCKS, so ill definitely have shikijikas evo and that fluffy grass pokemon(my favorite for now ^.^)
    Also did any1 notice how all of team plasma, are gingers o.o but the leader has green(-ish) hair color and red eyes(red eyes wth :S)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    This... is irritating, though... It looks ugly =/

Well thank God that's not been confirmed then
    HOWEVER
    September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Looks badass.
    I think there really needs to be some moar fanart of this beauty.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I looooove the new Pokemon except this generations Tauros, it looks weird...but meh. Otherwise, everything else is awesome <3
    Thank you finally. I agree with you a 100%. these pokemon are awesome. Im so giddy because these are all new, its like playing pokemon for the first time again. im probably gonna have six pokemon on my team instead of the usual 3. Im so HappY

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    has anyone else notice the fact that the page numbers for the starters evos and legendaries are not in the yellow pokeball like all the other pages. this just keeps the hint that both of these are fake, and the legendaries moves were shown in a video, why have a whole page about it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I think I'm just gonna not follow this BS until the games come out. It's too stressful. I freakin hate the evos... except Miju's first... I give up. GG no RE, Gamefreak...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    has anyone else notice the fact that the page numbers for the starters evos and legendaries are not in the yellow pokeball like all the other pages. this just keeps the hint that both of these are fake, and the legendaries moves were shown in a video, why have a whole page about it?

exactly :) i love it when my gut instinct it right :)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think you'll find,
    Fake images have also been hidden in with the true legit images.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    While we're still very confused, leave it to the unconfirmed thread. D:

Honestly this entire situation is doing my head in.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Those two pages are fake.
    I'm certain, the rest however aren't, except for probably some other pages.
    And also on the Dream World page looks like we can meet another Magikarp
    AWESOME!

¬______________¬

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    MrGriszell;6145234 I agree with you a 100%. these pokemon are awesome. Im so giddy because these are all new said:
    ^.^ true they really did succed in giving pokemon a fresh start, seeing this ill play both black and white and then the 3rd edition :D
    come out come out come out come out come out come out come out come out already :DDDDD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Uhm can anyone tell me are Japanese number like 1234 or are they completely different?
    O_____________o

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Those two pages are fake.
    I'm certain, the rest however aren't, except for probably some other pages.
    And also on the Dream World page looks like we can meet another Magikarp
    AWESOME!

¬______________¬
    so am i :)

i know likes magikarp :/ i like feebas, but its a pain in the ass to caught :(

Uhm can anyone tell me are Japanese number like 1234 or are they completely different?
    O_____________o

:cer_laugh: holy ****!!!!
    its backwards :cer_laugh:
    who wouldve known? XD
    cant believe it XD
    they read right to left, not left to right :cer_laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
    I dont get it... If these are real why is the bull pokemon not the evolution of tauros and why it that fish thing not luvdiscs evo... They look the same.... Copying old pokemon is crap -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back