• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Series Of Unfortunate Events

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    Dear Reader,
    I hope, for your sake, that you have not chosen to join this fan club because you are in the mood for a pleasant experience. If this is the case, I advise you to leave this thread instantaneously, because of all the clubs about the Series of Unfortunate Events books, this one might be the unhappiest yet.
    With all due respect,
    Lemony Snicket
    Lemony Snicket

Well, that was copied and edited from The Miserable Mill by "Lemony Snicket."

If you don't already know, Lemony Snicket is not a real man. The actual author is the editor which Lemony Snicket sends letters too about his next book.

JOIN THE CLUB TODAY!

MY AIM S/N IS: EnsisX
    I'm on once in a while

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    Yey! A member!

WELCOME!

If you want, you could be the co-owner...

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • PokeX, please dont bypass the character limit. ^^;

And, I would love to join this club. ^^ I have read the whole series, including The Grim Grotto, which recently came out. I'm looking forward to reading the next books, and seeing the movie! =3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    character limit?

Ok. Great! 2 members! I'm working on a banner. it won't be perfect, but it'll be o.k. i'm only using paint

EDIT:
    banner0wq.gif
    http://img95.exs.cx/img95/2619/banner0wq.gif

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I freakin love the book! I've read books 1-9! Can I join? Can I? Can I? Can I? XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I saw the movie and I rather liked it. And also I have read all the books AND HAVE THEM. XD; Yes, I'm boasting. But I'll join :3

(if I was a man, I'd be just like mr. snicket)

*dies*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • So does the rest of the world, CaRTooN XD

OMG, I love these books! I am so in! ^o^

Do any of you guys know the author's real name? I know it, but I don't know it. It was in our paper. I like the Slippery Slope the best, I love it when Sunny cooks =>)

Whose your guys' favorite character> (Not one of the main ones, any of them [i.e.: Uncle Monty, Jerome, Mr. Poe {O_O}]) I like Sunny the best.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Man, this is hard.. I'm gonna have to say its Klaus. XD; He's so like me, he reads too much and everything he reads he remembers. He knows so much man, smart peeps rawk. XD

I think Mr. Snicket's real name is something Handler. XD; Here's a real picture of Mr. Snicket (his whole face, not just his back XD) http://www.sfgate.com/chronicle/pictures/2003/10/13/dd-220x194-handler.jpg
    Picture (for those who are too lazy to click)
    dd-220x194-handler.jpg

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ note: if its too hard to type my name, you guys can just call me Toon. XD

I can't wait for the next book. I wanna find out more about VFD, although I heard some spoilers of what it may stand for. >>;

Can someone here tell me how to do them button things? >< I dun know how to do em. <<;

*dies*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Okay, 'Toon. XP

And buttons, you mean the spoiler things?
    Spoiler: Like this?

If that's it, then [disable]
    Spoiler: Title goes here
    [/disable]

Anyway, I want to learn more about the VFD, too. I read some spoilers, too, about what it may stand for, and it some does make sense, I guess.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Yay! Thread's not dead XD.
    And, yeah, we were SO close to finding out more stuff about VFD in The Grim Grotto! *pokes Snicket* Just tell us already. XD
    What do you people think happened to the Quagmires (Quigley & Isadora) and Duncan? Do you think they'll (the Baudilaires) will see them at Hotel Denounement (or however you spell that...XD)
    Meh, I have too many questions. >> =P

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I will join, although I can promise that only misfortune will follow. If you've noticed, the phrase at the bottom of my sig is from Mr. Snicket's biography. The world is quiet here..

Back