• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seriously who is the strongest pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Personally, I think It's Arceus since he was the Maker of all Pokemon and Pokemon World. However, some people might argue It's Mew or even Mewtwo.

I think it has to be one of the legendaries.

Jigglypuff Pwnz everyone actually

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Probably Arseusu, it's assumedly a god, and well gods are generally powerful.

In the game thought there really isn't one really, there are better pokemon but there really isn't a "best" pokemon.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Probably Arseusu, it's assumedly a god, and well gods are generally powerful.

In the game thought there really isn't one really, there are better pokemon but there really isn't a "best" pokemon.

Spoiler:

But what about the legendaries in the games, I mean they're not allowed in competitive battling but they're very strong.

I remember beating the whole Elite 4 in Pokemon with just my level 75 Rayquaza.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Personally, I think it's Mew... He seems to be Hyperpotent

However, in Poke-Theological terms... Arceus is supposedly Omnipotent and creator of all pokemon. So... Probably Arceus.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, seeing as Arceus has a base of one hundred and twenty in every stat (as YOOM-TAH pointed out), it dominates the games and therefore the complete Pokémon franchise.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    In the cartoony world where pikachu defeats onix with electric attacks, it's gotta be arceus since it's the god. However he is not the strongest in the games. Even going by stats alone, his spread is particularly lackluster when compared to other ubers who have extra-high stats where it really counts. Most pokes have their qualities and their faults (Other than NUs, who just have faults), arceus is no different. If you wanna be technical, he asked who the most powerful poke is, and that title falls to deoxys A, who has the highest total Att and SpAtt stats at 360 and has just as diverse a movepool to benfit.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would love to see an epic battle take place between Arceus and Mewtwo in anime or something but Im sure its one of them.

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
  • I agree it is either Arceus or Mew. Not Mewtwo. Also, Psyduck may be an idiot but in the show he sometimes became super powerful. Abra is amazing as well! :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree it is either Arceus or Mew. Not Mewtwo. Also, Psyduck may be an idiot but in the show he sometimes became super powerful. Abra is amazing as well! :D

Why are u so quick to excuse Mewtwo when in the anime there was no winner in the showdown. Mewtwo still desires to know his place in the world and I think it has something to do with Arceus.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I'd say Arceus first and foremost (Pokemon creator), then Mewtwo (originally famed for being unstoppable in games, now for notable Sp. Atk and clone origins), Mew (versatility), and Deoxys-A (sheer power)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Any pokemon could be the "strongest'
    EV train it right,get it right IV's,an ideal item for it,Lv.100,and a great moveset.There is no strongets Pokemon technically.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • 'Strongest' is a relative term.

In terms of attack power, Deoxys-A has the highest Base Atk and Sp. Atk. But if you're using 'strongest' as a general term, then that's what Arceus is supposed to be.

Back