• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Server overload/Slowdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisharu

Professional Thief
Years
  • I got on the PC this morning and it said it was down - my Google Chrome didn't connect. I checked a site that tells me whether I'm the only one having this problem or if its net-wide and I asked a few friends to check the site. It was down about 30 minutes ago. When it loaded, I had a server overload message and now it works, but the site is so slow for me. Is this some server issue or is it my computer?

Kisharu

Professional Thief
    Years
  • ThatsTakao: I figured as much. Thought I'd post on it so people who weren't here this morning can see what happened and also to see if we get an ETA for a fix.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It seems all posts that have been posted after this incident arnt showing up on the index... when the click the thread they show up.. weird... my post count has stopped aswell XD

Like on the index it says this thread has 0 posts went actuarly it has...1...2..3...4!

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hmmm seems to be the server.. since every time I post I get this message come up ' Database Error'

This is probally due to the release of HG/SS and about 925 Members on at one time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back