• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading issues (post any problems here!)

Years
I'm having database error after posting, figure it will be fixed at some point. Am logging off for the day anyway.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
The Quick Trade thread is stuck on Page 159.
I get Database Error after every post.
Post Count won't go up and is on a stand still.
Yeah and the forums are taking like a couple of minutes to Load!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I have a rare problem it only crops up sometimes, after I edit a post, I get shown to a white screen, not sure whether this is a cookies problem or what but it's kind of annoying..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I made like five or six duplicate posts in the Supporter Forum from backing up and trying again when it kept hitting the "Database Error" page. I can't go back and delete them now. >_<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, editing and posting brings it up but everything goes through fine so I couldn't care less.

The thing I don't like is that the "Newest post" thing doesn't work. For example, multiple people have posted since 10 AM in the HGSS Shiny thread, yet, it says no one has since 10 AM.

And I can not get to page 44 on the LGBT thread. It says 44, I click it. It just reloads 43. :[

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2010
The index page isn't being updated with new replies (like it still has "0" under "Replies").

Kisharu

Professional Thief
Years
Chrome crashes with an error when attempting to edit now. The Database error is gone, but that's my problem now. Post counts still the same,new replies as stated above not showing.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
The only problem I seem to have is that my posts aren't going up. Other than that, everything else seems fine...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Editing my post bring up Database error. Post count not rising either[?].

i'm having these same problems too.
also, thread's don't update when someone new posts on them..

EDIT: i actually got a database error right when i posted this :/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
My postcount has jumped up by 4 since this afternoon...even though looking at my post history, this would be my eleventh post today. o_0

This is the single weirdest database error I've ever seen on PC. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
well, i can't access the last page of the Discussion Thread for Pictures -.-
i can wait it out though, and im sure you already know about it, but i just wanted to bring it up..

Back