• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SethCullen's Trade Botique'

Years
  • what do you want for your world08 lucario, mcdonalds pikachu, palcity phione, riolu ranger 2, yukario pachirisu, shiny squirtle and shiny houndour? i don't care if there is only one pokemon in my thread that you want, if there is, then just pick one of those i picked for me. so take a look at my trad thread and either pm me or post reply to me on my own thread what you want.:D

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Level 100 Staraptor Jolly Natured EV'd in Speed Attack.
    Level 100 Lapras Adamant Natured ev'd HP. And Attack

interested in this. Check my thread in my sig for it (if you see nothing you like, I have ev'ed I can offer.)

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • *BUMP* Just to post annoucment, I AM alive. BUT some bad news, during my Hiatus i was made a limted account on my computer and I un-installed Nintendo's wifi's program but now i cant re install it because im not a admin on the computer. which sucks. But by Sunday i should be a admin. So thanks everyone. Read this post.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    NEW- Level 100 Shiny Houndoom. Ev'd in Sp.atk and Speed. Mild nature.
    What you want for this? Pm me back.

Back