• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seviper or Zangoose

Seviper or Zangoose

• Seviper

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Seviper or Zangoose
    >
    Seviper or Zangoose

I bought Pokemon Spphire, so i have more memories of Seviper, though some not so great (like the time I thought I found a Seviper that was shiny, only to find out it wasn't. >_>) Also, I also find nomral types broing so yeah... :P Plus, I don't know why, but Seviper looks really awesome. :D

Years
  • I prefer Zangoose,I prefer it's design over Seviper plus that it's appearance makes it look aggresive and making itself seem like a killer.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like them both but Seviper is better but in a fight Zangoose would win because it is immune to Sevipers venom.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I played Ruby before I played Sapphire, and I prefer Seviper.

Better moves, cooler design, great shiny, and...Zangoose is fat. :V

But, as Haza said, in a fight, Zangoose'd probably win because of Immunity.

oliverl79

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    lol funny this should come up because yesterday my lv50 zangoose was battling a lvl50 seviper in battle frontier, the one where the pokemon choose there own moves and seviper won but it looked like it had around 40hp left, dam.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • This Debate has been going on since about the time Sapphire and Ruby came Out Truthfully In My Opinion it Is Zangoose all the way But Serviper has some very good Moves

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Though I don't like any of them too much, I prefer zangoose over seviper coz its fast and hits hard. Seviper neither has speed nor decent defences to cope up with zangoose's harsh attacks! XD

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • i enjoy using zangoose because it has only 1 weakness. XD
    prolly not a good excuse. :P

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I like them both, but I prefer Zangoose. :3 Zangoose has fascinated me ever since I first saw it. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I love how they implemented the natural rivalry between the mongoose and snake. :p I go with Seviper. He's just more diverse. Plus he's losing D:

Back