• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sex thoughts.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
  • Yes, although I haven't always been that way. It's been much more prevalent as of recent times. Perhaps it's because I'm 21 now, #InternalClock and all that. I don't quite know. As others have said, I think the burden would be lessened if I had a partner.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I have serious raging hormones that cause me to want to have sex with everything. It's ridiculous. The unfortunate irony is that I'm still a virgin, so no one honestly expects it out of me.

Years
  • I have serious raging hormones that cause me to want to have sex with everything. It's ridiculous. The unfortunate irony is that I'm still a virgin, so no one honestly expects it out of me.

Correlation maybe? I hear this rather often and it leads me to believe that a sexual outlet will allow people like you to think about other things from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm satisfied mostly. But if I'm bored or something triggers me then inevitably that is where I end up.

I prefer to get it out of my system quickly and do something a little more productive, such as browsing pokecommunity.com

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I only think about it if I'm bored, so usually right before I fall asleep it pops into my head. But it's generally about people I'm close to in real life or sometimes celebrities, though mostly we just cuddle and watch Gossip Girl :D

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • This is way too funny. I think sexual dirty stuff, but don't actually... think of sex since I haven't met a girl yet that I desire to do it with. I don't think about sex, just dirty stuff.

Do you read my mind or something? Because this is me to a T. I have to admit that I like thinking of dirty stuff sometimes.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • I do think about sex a few times during the day but I can satisfy those thoughts with my snugglebunny (sometimes 7 to 8 times per day with a record of 19). Having a healthy outlet for those thoughts is very much a godsend because before I got married they used to weigh heavily in my mind and would make me lose concentration at my job.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Occasionally. It used to be more. Now when it happens, it's usually because of a medical condition I have. These days, it's more common for me to just have a desire for romance or companionship.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Correlation maybe? I hear this rather often and it leads me to believe that a sexual outlet will allow people like you to think about other things from time to time.

If I was given the opportunity to do it with someone, I would absolutely think about a million other things afterwards. I could cure cancer if I got laid.

Years
  • I don't really think about sex, but I think plenty of naughty things. It doesn't help that my sexual interests are weird, so I get random arousal at weird times. But it's okay, cause my brain never focuses on one thing for long anyways. Usually doesn't distract me from my day-to-day activities.

Years
  • I never have actual thoughts of sex throughout the day.

Getting laid has never been anything i'd seriously consider, and i'm not the kind who finds it appealing.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I do think about sex a few times during the day but I can satisfy those thoughts with my snugglebunny (sometimes 7 to 8 times per day with a record of 19). Having a healthy outlet for those thoughts is very much a godsend because before I got married they used to weigh heavily in my mind and would make me lose concentration at my job.

I'm sorry, but by "snugglebunny" do you mean an actual like, toy bunny? You're probably not but my god, it took me about 3 times rereading that to absolutely make sure that you weren't referencing having weird kinky stuff with a stuffed animal xD

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Get to know me and you will learn I have a very, very dirty mind.

Everything can be an innuendo.

Everything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I think about them quite a lot .u. I don't find anything wrong with sex as long as its safe and consensual uwu

Lord Kraith 2

Старый Сергей
    Years
  • Well, I'll admit I'm a pervert with sexual thoughts. They come up to me at the most random times but mostly nighttime, evening, and early morning. When they do come it is usually a lot. I'm a dirty dirty person.

Also, the number of sexual thoughts in a day is too many to count. However, it doesn't distract me from studies and working because it's usually occur at night and evening. I usually shrug it off if it does comes up during day or class time. I do fit the stereotype of men thinking sexual every 8 seconds at certain times though.

I'm as pervert as Ataru in Urusei Yatsura. It's just that I know how to hold it very well and not go asking every good looking girl I see for numbers. Probably, I might have too much testosterone.

Back