• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sexy Dragon Warrior~ The Iris Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ~Sexy Dragon Warrior~ The Iris Fanclub!
    Isn't about time we had a fanclub for the girl who is clearly the cutest and greatest in the history of the Pokemon Anime? (or games, whatever floats your boat >__>)

Indeed, it is about time, that is why AdvancedK47 (Yours truly) presents you with one.

Rules:
    1. Disrespect is not tolerated. Don't bash Iris >__>
    2. Violators may be Excommunicated/Reported/brick'd/stoned
    3. Respect everybody and their opinions
    4. And of course, follow the forum and the global rules~

Members:
    AdvancedK47
    Otherworld9)
    Regeneration
    Pokemon Trainer Touko
    vaporeon7
    Mew~
    Bluerang1
    MeerFall
    Meduza
    Sammyskitty
    ~Ryukaa
    KitKat13
    QuietDragon
    ponyboy
    Hoppip
    dithyrambos
    BlooMilk C.

Very well guys. To start off, what would you do for a day with Iris?

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Looks Good.

Heck yeah I'm entering. Iris looks the cutest of all anime girls so far (no offense other fangirls of other girls), and I like the way she is the first African American female to be the main character....I love her!
    IRIS! YOU ROCK!
    -Otherworld9)
    -I love Iris and will bow down to her if needed to.

If I were to have a day with Iris, I'd just talk non-stop to meet her and get her phone, if she has one or not currently, and become best buds. I'd learn her fashion and maybe get to meet Ash...:classic:

Years
    I'll join in!~ >)

To start off, what would you do for a day with Iris?
    This question is so dirty.
    I'll probably acquire some knowledge about Dragon type Pokemon. I can't really think of anything else. >_<

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Lol~~ I'll join 2~~

Iris is sooo cute~~ I <3 her purple ponytails~~

If I were to have a day with Iris, I would totally battle her!! :D I have the vanilla ice-cream Pokemon in my team so I think I would be able to beat her :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I'd like to join. I thought Iris deserved a fan club.

What would I do on a day with Iris? I'd so battle her. I want to battle her Excadrill especially cause that thing is super strong. My Vaporeon could defeat it though. :D

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lol, I actually asked what would you do FOR a day with Iris... but what would you do WITH a day with Iris gets pretty interesting feedback XD Answer 'em both, people.

The hardest I'd do for a day with Iris would be would be no computers for a day. That's how BAD I want it. As for the day... I prefer not to answer :x I'mma bring natural charm and protection.

I can pretend she's 16 for all anyone cares, nobody every said Iris was 10 this time XD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Badly....bad, bad.

What I would DO for a day with Iris? Well, I would not use any computer, tv, games of any sort including Pokemon, and not use any technology of any sort. That's how bad I want to see her.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would like to join please.

To start off, what would you do for a day with Iris?
    ...You really don't want to know. ;)

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm... you're all naughty boys (and girls XD)

Now, quickly before the do-or-die, What do you expect of Iris's dub voice and do you think you'll be satisfied/disappointed?

Years
    What do you expect of Iris's dub voice and do you think you'll be satisfied/disappointed?
    A really cute and charming voice! <3 I've never cared much about voices anyway so yeah, it wouldn't matter to me.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Voices...

Well, to tell you the truth, I never really watch the japanese, but I do actually pay attention to their voices...so as long as it doesn't annoy me like Dawn's did, then I ain't dissapointed....cuz if it is....then I'll just get over with like I did with Dawn.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    I'll join!

i like all charactor's voice whenever japanese, american or english (or any other!) so i have no problem! :D

also i think she likes ash but i'm not sure yet... i'm only on episode 4 8O

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    What do you expect of Iris's dub voice and do you think you'll be satisfied/disappointed?

The voice won't matter that much she'll still be awesome because she's Iris. Just as long as they don't change her voice actor half way through.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I wanna join!

She seems to have the most character out of all the female companions and I can't wait to see her actually battle.

And as for her voice, I think it may be something none of us will expect, but in a good way.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    MejoinMejoinMejoinMejoin

Ahem... I want to join~

To get a day with Iris, I would go without zombies for a day
    For the voice, I really don't know what to expect

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Don't get me in trouble...please...no..no,no.

I wanna join!

She seems to have the most character out of all the female companions and I can't wait to see her actually battle.

And as for her voice, I think it may be something none of us will expect, but in a good way.

MejoinMejoinMejoinMejoin

Ahem... I want to join~

To get a day with Iris, I would go without zombies for a day
    For the voice, I really don't know what to expect

Hope you all enjoy.....just wait for Advancedk47...in the meantime, scratch what I said about the voice, it doesn't really matter, as long as it ifits her and it doesn't sound like her race....I mean, a british accent wouldn't fit a Mexican, would it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back