• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sexy Dragon Warrior~ The Iris Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I'd like to join, she is pretty unique unlike May, Misty, Dawn, she's cool.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I need to be a part of this! <3

I absolutely love this little wild child, from the moment we got a glimpse of her in the preview!

And I liked her design even when she was first revealed and everybody was like D: at her hair. And I was like: ... she should totally store stuff in it!

And she does! Joy. <3

Well, er, poor Kibago is not stuff, but yes.

I loved how she started out unimpressed with Satoshi/Ash, but the more she saw of how kind he was, the more she warmed up to and respected him. It was a little like Kasumi/Misty in the first series...

<3 Her rescuing Satoshi was SO cool.

I love that she's got a great big appetite and loves to eat hand-picked berries and climb trees and swing from vines... overall, she's just made of so much fun and awesome!

I think a high-pitched voice would be a bit difficult for the voice actors to pull off well, but I'd be super happy if we had an actual African American (Iris is the Pokemon universe's equivalent of the second, but the first is up in the air for now) voice acting her. x3

But I definitely hope for a good voice!

Alright, I'm sorry for typing so much. xD;

Have some fanart I did for your troubles. ^o^;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I absolutely love this little wild child, from the moment we got a glimpse of her in the preview!
    I fell in love with her since her Beta art >:D
    And I liked her design even when she was first revealed and everybody was like D: at her hair. And I was like: ... she should totally store stuff in it!
    I was initially unimpressed at her official art because she was drawn so young >__> Thankfully, that's not really the apparent case. Can you imagine how Paedo this club would be if otherwise? o__o
    I loved how she started out unimpressed with Satoshi/Ash, but the more she saw of how kind he was, the more she warmed up to and respected him. It was a little like Kasumi/Misty in the first series...

<3 Her rescuing Satoshi was SO cool.
    The Negaishipping club's dead.... XD
    I love that she's got a great big appetite and loves to eat hand-picked berries and climb trees and swing from vines... overall, she's just made of so much fun and awesome!

I think a high-pitched voice would be a bit difficult for the voice actors to pull off well, but I'd be super happy if we had an actual African American (Iris is the Pokemon universe's equivalent of the second, but the first is up in the air for now) voice acting her. x3

But I definitely hope for a good voice!
    And now's a good time to comment about her voice.

;_; Did anyone else feel that it felt a bit too forced? It didn't exactly fit as well as I had expected. BUT, it does fit my fantasy that Iris is 16 so what the heck XD
    Alright, I'm sorry for typing so much. xD;

Have some fanart I did for your troubles. ^o^;

Ah, that looks so nice. Such a nice blending of the colors. But I think Iris's skin could have used a little more saturation and a tad to the orange side of hue.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I just heard Iris' voice and, is it just me, but is her voice a tad too deep? o-o;

That's what I meant by feeling a bit forced. Like a high pitched woman is trying to voice a bit lower but using too much throat force. Know what I mean?

But as I said, makes this club look less Paedo XD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean. xD;
    In my opinion, they should have switched Iris' and Dawn's voice actor. I donno, I really think Dawn's voice would suit Iris. xDD;
    Well, can't do anything about it.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Finally. A smart character. Dragons are awesome. All my teams involve dragons. Either Dragon Type or looks like a dragon. this doesn't mean i'm joining the fan club, but At least I have respect for her, knowing she's a dragon user.

That is quite alright. But get to see her a bit more and I'm sure you'll realize the pure, concentrated awesomeness Iris is XD

Oh, I would like to officially declare war on the Cilan fanclub. Cilan will never be 1% as cool as Iris and it's so obvious who the better travel partner is. :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Wha?!?

Hmmm....declare war? Well, I ain't on the Cilan club, but I think he looks very good for a boy, sometimes he looks cute..:paranoid:..but I agree in that Iris is more awesome, from inside to outside and toe to head. :P

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Declare war? Is this about who gets Ash?

You can look at it that way... or you can look at it as the war of who should have the popularity among secondary characters >__>

I'm in both clubs though. ._.;
    What do I do!? D:
    Iris or else I'll hunt you down with my AK-47s Follow your heart

Hmmm....declare war? Well, I ain't on the Cilan club, but I think he looks very good for a boy, sometimes he looks cute....but I agree in that Iris is more awesome, from inside to outside and toe to head.
    Today 04:52 AM

Cilan is ugly ;_; Can you imagine him in real life? With that green hair and ridiculous outfit?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Cilan is ugly ;_; Can you imagine him in real life? With that green hair and ridiculous outfit?

Don't compare 2D to real life. D:
    He looks fine in my opinion. xD;
    Anyway, there are some people that like wearing a suit. :3
    No, I don't wear suits.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    There is nothing wrong with suits. But why would you where one when you go travel around a region. How uncomfortable. At least Iris wore some comfortable clothes (I assume at least I'm not a girl).
    I used to go to my school wearing a suit, since I find them more comfortable to wear than anything. However, I stopped doing that, since it took me time to wear in the morning, and I like to use my time for sleeping. It was pretty fun doing it, especially when we had Physical education, and I could use it as an excuse not to do anything.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I used to go to my school wearing a suit, since I find them more comfortable to wear than anything. However, I stopped doing that, since it took me time to wear in the morning, and I like to use my time for sleeping. It was pretty fun doing it, especially when we had Physical education, and I could use it as an excuse not to do anything.

But if you used it to get out of P.E. then you must not like doing exercise in it. Imagine walking in one all day every day. His shoes also look uncomfortable for long walks unlike Iris and Ash's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back