• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

----SHADOW---- It's the DARK Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
  • welcome to the new membersss! <3
    i'm no owner but stilll. XD;

got a question here do you guys have a clan for pokemon online or not ?? cause i would love to be in it

i can't connect to WiFi on my DS at home for some reason, so no, i don't.
    maybe the others ~

or you could start one here and now XD;

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    XD no its not about ds its about pokemon online its some kind of freeware that you download on your pc.

Then you build your team (choose the pokemon, choose theyr attack and also theyr item/level)

After you just choose a server and you can battle online with anyone (there's even a french server XD)

i dont know if im allowed to post the link so i wont

Anw i would love to start the clan but i think its better if one of you (leader) does it

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • XD no its not about ds its about pokemon online its some kind of freeware that you download on your pc.

Then you build your team (choose the pokemon, choose theyr attack and also theyr item/level)

After you just choose a server and you can battle online with anyone (there's even a french server XD)

i dont know if im allowed to post the link so i wont

Anw i would love to start the clan but i think its better if one of you (leader) does it

That sounds a lot like Pokemon Crater, though you didn't download it.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • so its like Pokémon Crater?
    except here you just input your pokémon and moves and stuff ?..

.. but then everyone would just input the ultimate pokemon right? so itd be no fun ithink :/
    iono tho. maybe its loads of fun.

if youre planning on making a clan be sure to keep us updated ~

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    ok ill do it XD

but putting a legendary team with powerfull move doesnt mean you can win XD you have to set up a good strategy.

ill make try to think for rules for the clan :P may take some serious time

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • ill make try to think for rules for the clan :P may take some serious time

how many rules are you planning to think up then? ...

and you say that'll take time, i'm thinking just inputting pokémon in here will take 'some serious time' @_@

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    nah the problem is :....SCHOOL too much work got so little time for ourself T.T its been like 3 week since i last touch a soccer ball

But once i finished my last exam i will have all the time i need XD

been so much busy with school XD so anw here's how i think it should work im open to any change but i want to make it as simple as possible so 5 rule should be enough.

1-Each member has to be accepted in the dark pokemon fan club first

2-Each member should have in his team her partner pokemon (doe not have to be the lead)

3-Each NEW MEMBER should first battle an existing member (Just to see your skillz lvl)

4-Each Member has to respect one another (no figthing beetween them)

5-AND each member should post at least once a week in this trhead just to say hello or anything they wish.So we can see who's activ and who is not.
    (If you cannot post for some reason just pm me or any other member and tell them )

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • OMG ;;
    i've not been here for a while ;;
    i can't download pokemon online btw... actually i might be able to :/

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    welcome back XD

so where you able to dwlnd the game ??

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • welcome back mz <3
    glad to see some other members back XD;

i downloaded PO, made my team, but um.
    i dont get the Tiers.. and i dunno which server to take, lol ..
    could ye fill me in ? XD;

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Bah dont worry about the server XD personnaly i always go to Pokemon online server

The tiers is smthing you change when you want to takle part for a specific battle like (double,triple,1vs1,)

There are 3 main tier:

-OU-Stand for OverUsed :In this tier you cannot have any of this pokemn in yur team:
    https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

-Uber-In this tier yu can use any pokemon yu want including legendairy

UU-Stand for underuse: its pokemn that are not used a lot :P: see this list

https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uu

Bah dont worry about the server XD personnaly i always go to Pokemon online server

The tiers is smthing you change when you want to takle part for a specific battle like (double,triple,1vs1,)

There are 3 main tier:

-OU-Stand for OverUsed :In this tier you cannot have any of this pokemn in yur team:
    https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

-Uber-In this tier yu can use any pokemon yu want including legendairy

UU-Stand for underuse: its pokemn that are not used a lot :P: see this list

https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uu

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • ... i think.. did you accidentally post twice or something? XD;

thanks for the info tho. guess i'll go with OU for a Tier ~
    maybe i'll see you online sometime then, ne?

i'll take you on! XD;

Last edited:

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Wait did i really posted 2 time :S srry dint notice

bring it on anytime XD name online is gamefan1

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • well, that's settled, then.
    everyone else, please feel free to join in the new-formed Pokémon Online DARK-clan too!

NOW
    for getting a new topic. we needz one, cause this DARKtype fanclub is going to hell if we don't. XD;

so um.. i'm terribly sorry for the boring topic, but yeah.

NEWTOPIC:
    Which DARKtype Pokémon, if any, do you use in your current Pokémon team?
    by this i mean with the game you've been playing most recently, i'm guessing that's BLACK/WHITE for most. XD;

for me, i didn't play B/W too much yet (/glares at homework)
    but i always liked to use Sableye. i never really care about their average stats, you don't need to have the Ultimate Pokémon to be able to beat the game, after all. XD;

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    i dunno i never like sableye :S cuz he doenst learn lots of move and did you see he's size :L

But i have to admit that i love when he use night shade on Battle revolution XD its so cool!!!

Currently im using Sharpedo (named Torpedo) Just because he's awesome XD.(Currently playing emerald got tired of soulsilver :L)

NVM the clan got approved

In any case since this is a new clan i think we should all learn to know eachother more XD and wat better way then battling so basically my idea is that we make an inside clan tournament.It will be a one on one figth each member can only use one pokemon (theyr partner).

But first i need the approvement of Ebony XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like to join in. As for my partner, I'll chose Murkrow. I think it's safe to make new topics now since this club has been dead for a while. D:

New topic: Which Dark type Pokemon do you think would make a good starter? (You don't need to choose one with a third form)

New topic: As you know, there isn't a single gym specialized in Dark type Pokemon as of Gen 5. If you could make a team for a Dark type gym, which Pokemon would you include?

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    best starter would have to be weavile Xd speed and attack stats are really good if i had dark team i would first go for the commn 3 type

dark/fire :Houdoom

Dark/water: Sharpedo

Dark/Grass: Cacturne

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I'd like to join, and ask for Spiritomb for my partner.

If I could pick a dark starter I'd take houndour and/or carvanha x3 I love them.

A good dark Gym leader team would have been Mightyena, Umbreon, Weavile, Sharpedo, Houndoom and Absol in that order.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Welcome to the DARk Fanclub, CheshireNeko and Regeneration! I have added you both to the list with your partner pokemon.
    @gamefan1: CONGRATULATIONS! You have leveled up to the Dark Master rank! :D
    @Topic: I would probably have to choose a starter that has at least 3 evos, soooo.... Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shrifty.
    @Topic2: The perfect Gym Leader team, well that would depend on what number you are. But if it was about 7-8th gym, my team would be:

Shirfty
    Houndoom
    Mightyena
    Weavile
    Umbreon
    Zuoroark

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back