• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Shadow Sky Productions

Introduction
    You may be thinking, why such a generic name? Well, it's based off of the name of the current project; Pokemon Shadow Sky. Why is the hack named that? Because of the main legendary. Very vague spoiler for you there ;)
    Hello PokeCommunity, I am looking for partners that know how to script to help me create a ROMHack of FireRed. I tried getting into scripting, but I just couldn't get a grip on it. Yet, I still wanted to create my own hack. So now I'm looking for a decent enough helpers to help create this hack!

Current Hack Project:
    Hack name: Pokemon Shadow Sky
    Base Rom: FireRed
    Percentage done: 2.0%
    Date Started: 7/16/2011

Jobs Needed:
    * - Important
    ** - Very Important
    *** - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
    • *** Mappers
    • ** Title Screen editor
    • * Storyline developer
    • * Scripters
    • * Tile/palette Inserter
    • * Trainer Spriter
    • * Overworld Spriter
    You may go a few days without having any jobs. This depends on how long it takes the last person to do their job.

The Team:
    • iRossy - Team Leader
    • CelebiKing123 - Scripter
    • [T]ouko - Scripter (Retired)
    • M.L. - Mapper/Tile Inserter
    • C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f - Trainer Spriter, TitleScreen Editor, Overworld Spriter
    (Fakemon Sprites created by the creator of Pokemon Battle Fire - yes, we did get permission.)

Application:
    Code:
    What job do you want?:
    Proof of work:
    What Country/state you live in:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    What job do you want?:mapper, and scripter if celebiking will teach me
    Proof of work: ill get a screen shot for you.
    What Country/state you live in:USA Calfornia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014

There's a lot of tile errors, it looks like you just piled on as much stuff as possible without changing much of anything. It's alright but I think you need a bit more practice.

Years

They're good but you shouldn't try to make new buildings from pieces of others, we now can insert our own houses to make the game look different anyway so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    We mainly need:
    Titlescreen editors
    Scripters
    and Storyline plotters

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    im not really sure how to insert tiles.

can you elaborate on that?

Last edited:

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hi!

I really like this! And since you need scripters, badly, I thought, why wouldn't I give it a try :P

Job: Scripter!
    Proof of work: Here's the thing, I don't have any. But, since you need scripters, why not give me a chance, and when you don't like my work, or think I am not good enough or something, then you can just 'fire' me. Seems fair to me. :D

For the proof, you can give me the first assignment, and see how I do, and consider that as proof.

Hope I get accepted :D !

Years
    Hi!

I really like this! And since you need scripters, badly, I thought, why wouldn't I give it a try :P

Proof of work: Here's the thing, I don't have any. But, since you need scripters, why not give me a chance, and when you don't like my work, or think I am not good enough or something, then you can just 'fire' me. Seems fair to me. :D

For the proof, you can give me the first assignment, and see how I do, and consider that as proof.

@iRossy
    I can remember when i was asking like this guy can we give him a chance? i know nobody cut me a break when i was learning to script plus i can help him depending on what program he uses :)

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    @iRossy
    I can remember when i was asking like this guy can we give him a chance? i know nobody cut me a break when i was learning to script plus i can help him depending on what program he uses :)

Thanks, I really appreciate that! That's really nice, I think help is alwys good :)

I'm using XSE, by the way.

EDIT: I almost forgot to tell you, I can also do a tiny bit of hex editing. Like change text that's not scripted, or can't be edited by A-Text, and also things like how to enable Running Shoes inside buildings. Just thought that might come in a bit handy sometime...

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks, I really appreciate that! That's really nice, I think help is alwys good :)

I'm using XSE, by the way.

EDIT: I almost forgot to tell you, I can also do a tiny bit of hex editing. Like change text that's not scripted, or can't be edited by A-Text, and also things like how to enable Running Shoes inside buildings. Just thought that might come in a bit handy sometime...

That will actually come in handy hex editing :) i cant hex edit, i can only hex edit pokemon gold haha

i use pokescript but the commands are the same and its easily transferable knowledge :)

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    That will actually come in handy hex editing :) i cant hex edit, i can only hex edit pokemon gold haha

i use pokescript but the commands are the same and its easily transferable knowledge :)

Thanks, but I only know a little, but I can change any text.

And I'm sure we'll manage, if I get accepted :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Hi!

Accepted :)
    Once CelebiKing is done with his job I'll give you a job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back