• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    I have done my job, im a scripter not a mapper, i cant do all the maps, sorry.

Alright, well are you able to do events where a Pokemon flies passed the screen, or is that too advanced?

And if you could do one more thing with the maps and connect the end of Odairu City to Odairu Forest and create an event to block the 8th gym that would be great.

If you're able to do either of those, I'll tell you when to go ahead and do that. If not, that's fine - I'll get someone else to help with that.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    before i apply i wanna ask is this hack gana be quit?

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Accepted :)
    Once CelebiKing is done with his job I'll give you a job.

Awesome!

Can't wait :)

@M.L I don't think so :P I get the impression everybody who's working on this hack is pretty active :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Nah, We're actively working on it, so it won't quit anytime soon at least.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk another question are you gana use Nintendo style tiles or custom ones?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Umm, not sure. I'm not big on tile inserting, but it would be cool if we could have a tile inserter to insert some nice tiles. A mixture of custom tiles and original tiles would be preferable.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well i shall apply then :) i shall show you my work so far
    well its a side project so here :)

thats all i hope you like them i can do small edits caves little stuff ect if you need it :)

Years
    Like iRossy said bit of both :) ive already inserted a house, thanks to WesleyFG :)
    I'd love to have you on the team but its iRossy's choice, im sure he will say yes!

@iRossy, no i cant make a pokemon fly past you, thats too advanced for me sorry, but i can make the top of ODAIRU link to ODAIRU FOREST :)

And that GYM in ODAIRU isn't the 8th GYM im turning it around to be the 1st GYM, i've done all the trainers in there except the GYM leader, i'll PM you the latest IPS (odairu linked onto odairu forest)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    well i shall apply then :) i shall show you my work so far
    well its a side project so here :)

thats all i hope you like them i can do small edits caves little stuff ect if you need it :)

Wow that's really nice, you're accepted :)
    I'll PM you in a minute so you can insert some of those tiles.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol i will luckily for you its weekend so i have 2 days free to do them :) lol anyways thanx and i will get them done but i still got school till 1;30 tommorow and its time to sleep now so it shall probably be done tommorow and you dont need a barand new tileset to make a rom look at sienne ... and if you send a png file make sure its it good quality or i cant insert it :)

btw these tiles i completly revamped the tilesets ... so i had more space but if you started i wont do that as you game shall completly mess up just to tell you

Btw celebiking what type of tile inserting method do you use?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    lol i will luckily for you its weekend so i have 2 days free to do them :) lol anyways thanx and i will get them done but i still got school till 1;30 tommorow and its time to sleep now so it shall probably be done tommorow and you dont need a barand new tileset to make a rom look at sienne ... and if you send a png file make sure its it good quality or i cant insert it :)

btw these tiles i completly revamped the tilesets ... so i had more space but if you started i wont do that as you game shall completly mess up just to tell you

Btw celebiking what type of tile inserting method do you use?

Alright I'll send you the rom when I'm ready to have the tilesets, like I said It would be preferred to not have a COMPLETE revamp of tiles but just some new trees, grass, water, cave stuff, etc would be cool.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i suggest new cave indoors and maybe a few extra feauture for a city or so....

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My skills: TitleScreen editor,Spriter,Mapper,Novice Scripter,OW
    What job do you want?: The one that has Space
    Proof of work:If you will give me a Task i will do ot and lets see if your gonna like it
    What Country/state you live in: REpresenting Philippines!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    My skills: TitleScreen editor,Spriter,Mapper,Novice Scripter,OW
    What job do you want?: The one that has Space
    Proof of work:If you will give me a Task i will do ot and lets see if your gonna like it
    What Country/state you live in: REpresenting Philippines!!!

Awesome, you're accepted.

Current Jobs waiting on completion:
    UnForgiven* - Complete the title screen
    [T]ouko - Scripting and mapping

Still recruiting; we mainly need:
    * Mappers
    * Storyline Plotters
    * Overworld Spriters & Trainer Spriters

Last edited:

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Awesome, you're accepted.

Current Jobs waiting on completion:
    UnForgiven* - Complete the title screen
    [T]ouko - Scripting and mapping

Still recruiting; we mainly need:
    * Mappers
    * Storyline Plotters
    * Overworld Spriters & Trainer Spriters

Wow I saw Unforgiven and M.L's work, and they're both really good, awesome they're on the team! :)

Also, as I said, I'm a scripter, not a mapper, I tried it anyway, it rreeaalllyy sucked. So maybe M.L (since he's more into graphics) is a better person for mapping than me...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Wow I saw Unforgiven and M.L's work, and they're both really good, awesome they're on the team!

Also, as I said, I'm a scripter, not a mapper, I tried it anyway, it rreeaalllyy sucked. So maybe M.L (since he's more into graphics) is a better person for mapping than me...

well thanx it took me a while to get that good and yea i do map but im not amazing tho those are my maps but they sick as i made them to test those tiles :) but yea i will map aswell for you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Okay, I gave M.L. the mapping job instead of [T]ouko, so when he's done I want Celebi and Touko to do a bunch of scripting for me.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well then as you getting new scripts i shall map all new uhhhm anyways if they not good or not your style tell me i will edit them i dont mind :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back