• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share Screenshots!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
  • Aww he's so cute ♥ Had no idea Electabuzz were so small, it's almost making me want to train one!

They're three foot seven.

I tried taking a picture of him on the floor (which makes him look the proper size) but the AR positions the Pokemon so far away from you that he was always inside a wall. XP Even in a large kitchen like mine.

4 photos below:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Awww that Eevee is so cute, it looks excited to see a new trainer ♥ Quite jealous of the PokéStop set-up in your area, perhaps someone was using it from inside of a nearby building @ the ghost lure? :o

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Part of me reeeaaally wanted to see someone fall into the pond. Especially those who were overly desperate for a Porygon. Not sure what a Porygon was doing hovering over a pond in the first place, though...

Share Screenshots!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Psst, is there a thread for sharing funny Pokemon Go images that are artwork and parodies, instead of screenshots? I've had a few gems I wanted to share but wasn't sure where to post them. Most of them are done up as if they're screenshots but they're really just for funsies.

DerfOwns

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Part of me reeeaaally wanted to see someone fall into the pond. Especially those who were overly desperate for a Porygon. Not sure what a Porygon was doing hovering over a pond in the first place, though...

ahhhh this is why i love this game!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Part of me reeeaaally wanted to see someone fall into the pond. Especially those who were overly desperate for a Porygon. Not sure what a Porygon was doing hovering over a pond in the first place, though...

Share Screenshots!
    Hahaha love this. How close did you have to be to find it? Kind of curious as to how anyone came across this in the first place!

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Enemy turf... Gotta cross them to finish my rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back