• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Will you betaking advantage of the giveaway?

• Definitely!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably Not- Already Have all these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Not Interested in any of these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Giveaway is to Much Hassle

• Probably Not- Other

• Total voters

Steezz

"I'm on a Boat!"
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Intrested in a shiny palkia? I'm intrested in the Arceus to activate the event in HG/SS.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    hey if u dont mind could we trade tomoro?
    in a hapless attempt to clone the dratini, i put it on the gts, and its clone was swapped for a hack clefairy..?,which i aint taking off the gts in case it eats my game..
    unless ur willing to clone it and send it back?
    that'd be great..hey sorry for keeping u waiting..

I can clone it and send it back, sure =) Let me know tomorrow when you wanna trade.

anything for a cheap lvl. 44 Entei/ hasty nature... :/. If not that's okay...

EDIT: if Entei isn't enough, I have an occa berry (berry #36, :p) You were looking for the berry, right?

Anything in particular you were looking for?

Intrested in a shiny palkia? I'm intrested in the Arceus to activate the event in HG/SS.

Sure, let me know when you wanna trade

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • If you still need them, I do have every berry you need and also the ones from 60 on down the list on my plat.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • '07 Darkrai, Rash Azelf, Shiny Piplup, Mild Venasaur? I'm also looking at those free babies in your giveaway, lol. I like Brave and Naughty Growlithe and mild charmander

Are any of these EV trained? I like Gallade and Cresselia, and Bold eevee. And I just need a kecleon for my pokedex =D

I added more pokemon, so check them out =D

Yeah of course, i've already sent you a VM, but anyway, yeah of course and probably we can trade tomorrow, if not, the friday is sure that we can trade, i hope =)

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
  • I need a timid staryu, an adamant totodile, a modest lapras, an adamant horsea, and a calm piplup

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Hello, Shauna! I'm interested in either your Shiny Dratini or your Shiny Shuckle. I'm offering a Japanese Shiny Ho-Oh (I heard it was Navel Rock, but I wasn't confirmed of that), Shiny Dialga or Shiny Kingler.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Hello, Shauna! I'm interested in either your Shiny Dratini or your Shiny Shuckle. I'm offering a Japanese Shiny Ho-Oh (I heard it was Navel Rock, but I wasn't confirmed of that), Shiny Dialga or Shiny Kingler.

Can I get the OT on the ho-oh? If it's legit I'll give you both for it =)

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    hey the sneasel didnt end up knowing ice shard =/. Do you still have the male dewgong w/ ice shard? i found a red shard ill trade you for it and i can attempt to breed it myself lol

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • hi i hav all thr power items and a few lucky eggs if you're still interested in them and also a shiny raticate for the careful UT lugia.

Back