• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaved or unshaven

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Well I'm a unshaven male and always have a goatee so I really like facial hair. Sometimes it looks messy or gets itchy, but for me, I look more mature with facial hair so I keep it and don't shave as much. Without facial hair I look like a baby face teenager despite being 21.This is pretty much me before shaving and after shaving.

1395321_10201633041321523_688965289_n.jpg

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I'm that just that slightly above-average hairy asian with little facial hair. Haven't shaved for all my life and I'm planning to do that, although I might have to give in to the conscription.

I think facial hair just make you more badass.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • It generally depends. I shave currently to make use of the apparent handsome face I have, but sometime down the road I'll definitely be growing out a design stubble. So by that, I certainly don't hate facial hair. However there are some people who look a lot better without it.

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Well I grew mine out for 3 months in June so I am okay without shaving, but I don't wanna look like some guy off Duck Dynasty (shivers).

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I'm fine after not shaving for a long time like 2-4 months maybe?
    But eventually, I shave it out. But my manly looks.. *waves*

Years
  • I tend to leave mine far too long before shaving it, but I sure as hell look better without it. It's just a colossal pain to keep it perfectly shaven all the time. I don't think I'll ever really do the beard thing really.

The fact my facial hair and normal hair don't match doesn't help the situation xD

Years
  • My facial hair is patchy as hell. If it grew a little more even i'd give the stubble its time to shine.

FACT! You are perceived as more masculine if you have a beard. Majority of women are turned on by masculinity. There are studies, I'm not full of it. Grow a beard and get laid.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh god the internet has ruined me.

I can't grow a substantial amount of facial hair, so any that does grow gets shaved off, because then I just look awkward. Didn't shave until I was like 17 because even after 17 years there wasn't much to shave.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I hate shaving, it's a pain. I always shave though when it's time to. I don't like having hair on my face. It doesn't look good on me. I like being shaved and feeling the smoothness of the skin afterwards lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I did have a beard at one point. I shaved it off for my last day in high school because everyone said it looked bad. Well, all the girl said that. All my guy friends were so disappointed in me for shaving it off. I think once my facial hair grows in a little bit more I might try a goatee. You know, experiment a little. I want facial hair, but I'm deciding which styles fit me best.

Currently doing No Shave November!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I did grow a beard once, but it only happened because every time I planned to shave I either forgot or was too lazy to do it. It didn't look terrible, but I prefer a little stubble rather than a full grown beard or clean shave. Shaving isn't all that hard to do though, so I never mind it when I have to.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is more of an opinion towards guys with beards, because I'm female and well...yeah. xD I am a huge fan of men with beards. My last boyfriend four years ago had a beard once and to be honest, it was awesomeness. idk why...but caressing his beard is like you're petting a fluffy cat.

May I show you a picture of my favorite NASCAR driver with the PERFECT beard?

Spoiler:

So, in my personal opinion, guys with beards are sexy. But, they have to be neat. I'd probably stay out if the guy's growing a Santa Claus-like beard, but as long as it's trimmed neatly, I'm cool with it. But to be honest, I don't mind it shaved. Sometimes facial hair in men is pretty cool once in a while.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I shave. I don't think I'd look that great with a beard, and I'd rather spend a minute a day shaving than have to spend time grooming a beard. And yes, it needs to be groomed properly. If you don't, you end up looking like a neckbeard who spends all his time playing World of Warcraft and eating Cheetos in his mom's basement.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I need stubble. I like stubble.

If I don't have stubble, I look like a little boy.

I don't like anything more than stubble. You'll never see me with a beard.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Facial hair is gross in my honest opinion. Some slight stubble is fine but anything more and I immediately want to take a razor to your face. So the recent trend toward facial hair under the impression that it makes men look more rugged is very troubling to me.

Contrary to popular belief also, growing facial hair does not make you look older or more mature. Speaking as a liquor store worker who has to card people all the time, it just makes you look like a little boy with a beard.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I like stubble and let it grow longer sometimes, but it tends to itch after away and annoys the heck out of me. Plus for some strange reason beard grows out it's red in color... My hair is natural dirty blonde. Real question is how do the ladies feel about it, since some of them may have to kiss that face lol.

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • I would throw in my opinion to this since i made this thread but my opinion is... Eh what ever, though i don't care for neckbeards *shudder* that is unless your Kyle Katarn, and have a bryer pistol in it. (kudos if any one knows who that is)

Back