• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaving

Years
  • shaving is the worst and i hate it i'm literally hairy everywhere ;_;
    I usually have some form of beard, but I always keep it above a certain line. I don't like having facial hair on my neck at all. It drives me crazy.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I shave my beard and mustache about every two months or so. I don't really like shaving though because I look 10 years younger without it all. I finally bought a trimmer since just trying to go in and shave my face when it's full length is a hassle. I use a mach 3 Gillette razor I think and then just whatever shaving cream is cheapest. I don't use any aftershaves and if I'm shaving I'm shaving it all off. I don't mess with styling or anything.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I'm not a hairy guy. I have really thin body hair. However to answer your question, yes. I shave. Not very often because I barely grow hair, but yeah, I shave when I have to. I usually don't like to be able to see any facial hair. Whenever I start to have a little scruff and a dirty sanchez I just get rid of it. The longest I've ever gone without shaving is maybe like 4 months. It got really gross. So I got rid of it.

Years
  • To be honest, it depends on the season for me haha
    Now that it's basically summer and I wear a lot of short clothes, I shave my legs and armpits regularly, though I try to not do it too often because I don't want to put too much stress on my skin. I can wait a couple of days before there's any visible hair, so that's not too bad!
    In colder seasons I tend to let it slight more because ... honestly, it can be a pain so why bother to do it regularly? Except if there's someone I know I'll be intimate with

Also freshly shaved legs feel amazing, so smooooooth

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I personally dislike facial hair so yes, I shave. That pretty much goes for everywhere else. But sometimes I can't be fucked and won't shave for weeks at a time.

Years
  • I shave everyday because I'm extremely self-conscious with facial hair. I don't think it looks good on me at all and, being half-Italian, it comes back quickly so that's why I shave mostly every day.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    I've been trying to grow a beard since the age of 16 but I don't even get fuzz. >:(

On a more serious note, I am very lazy when it comes to shaving. I'll only shave parts that are going to be displayed that should be shaved. I always shave my armpits since it's quick and easy,but leg wise I won't unless I'm wearing shorts/going swimming. I rarely wear shorts though, sooooo.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I'm not a hairy guy. I have really thin body hair. However to answer your question, yes. I shave. Not very often because I barely grow hair, but yeah, I shave when I have to. I usually don't like to be able to see any facial hair. Whenever I start to have a little scruff and a dirty sanchez I just get rid of it. The longest I've ever gone without shaving is maybe like 4 months. It got really gross. So I got rid of it.

Im the same way- not very hairy. My dad isn't either, so Im guessing I got that trait from him.

I just shave whenever I have to look nice for something I guess.

I mean whoever my mom yells at me to.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I shave pretty often because I like the feeling of rubbing my newly shaved legs together. :o Even if I wear pants later, it is a confidence booster. I don't let (legs) pass more than 3 days and everything else (face, armpits, stomach, bikini line etc) is maintained much more often. Otherwise I'm putting myself on the back-burner, you know, that feeling of neglect? :'(

The longest I've gone without shaving is 1 week if it's a lazy summer week where I stay indoors anyway. I shave what you'd suppose is normal. I knew a friend that would shave her arms and I definitely don't do that. I think the peach-fuzz is hardly noticeable and not worth that effort.

As for products, uh, Gillette Venus. I'm not opposed to using men's razors and men's shaving cream because whatever garbage they're selling for women are so cheap. I can't get more than a few clean shaves on a brand new razor that came out of a 3-package that cost $13+. I feel that the cost is so padded and ridiculous.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • I do competitive swim, so of course I shave during important races. I shave my face every day or so, but I dont get that hairy. Oh and I shave my armpits because ew

Back