• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She can talk, she can talk a lot~ 8D

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Do you like to talk? Do you like to talk a lot? Do you talk so much that people tell you to shut up even when you're not talking to them?

I absolutely love to talk to people once I get to know them. In an unfamiliar place, though, I am rather reserved. :S

gogogo post. >: (

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes, but not when I'm sleepy. When I'm sleepy, I can never seem to think of anything fun to say.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I talk a lot sometimes... and when I do, I usually end up going off-topic and not making sense at all, and then I get told to shut up in a joking way. XP No one seems to really mind, at least.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    I hate talking, I really do. Sometimes I wish we could talk through telepathy so I wouldn't have to show my raunchy yellow teeth.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't mind talking, but I rarely do talk. I prefer to observe...
    Unless I start talking about one of the few things that really interests me (which most other people aren't interested in), then I just won't shut up.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Oh, wow. I talk a lot. People are constantly telling me to be quiet, but I can't help it because I always have things to say. I have an opinion about everything and sometimes I just talk to hear the sound of my own voice. I literally talk through the movie, making comments about anything and everything I find to be of interest. It's really bad. I think I have an obsession with talking, or something :pink_giggle:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I rarely talk to random strangers. I usually wait for them to talk to me to start a conversation. But I can think of a new topic relatively quickly once I meet up with friends.
    I am talkative, but under certain circumstances. I wonder what that counts as :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Do you like to talk? Do you like to talk a lot? Do you talk so much that people tell you to shut up even when you're not talking to them?

I absolutely love to talk to people once I get to know them. In an unfamiliar place, though, I am rather reserved. :S

gogogo post. >: (
    I don't I'm mostly shy lol >:D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It depends on the group of people I'm around, really. I'm not just going to up and start a lengthy or personal conversation with people I've never met before. However, I do try and spark up at least casual conversation with just about anyone if I feel the moment would be awkward in silence. Study groups, team debates, and the like need conversation to go anywhere, after all.

Overall, I would say I'm chatty, but a bit reserved about it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm usually quiet and reserved, but if we're talking about something I'm into I probably will not shut up. I'll take hours before I don't know what to say and by then the other person would probably have gotten bored and left. :<

But I'm almost always quiet so it rarely happens.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I talk so much it's not even funny. While I'm not very talkative in something like and MSN conversation, I'll blow your mind with how much I can drone on about nothing in a verbal conversation. I've been told to shut up on quite a few occasions, which I find pretty funny XD;

In fact, I'm so talkative that my friends automatically know something is up if I haven't talked for about a minute or so. Heh :>

Years
    If I can strike up a conversation, I will. It's less lonely that way. It probably comes off as annoying, but I can't help it. I like talking. ;_;

My boss told me I was talkative, in fact. At least he didn't seem to mind it.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'd like to think I maintain a healthy balance between silence and loquacity. I do like human interaction, but I don't need it to the same extent that many others do.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually wait for the other person to talk to me because a) I usually have nothing to talk about anyway, b) I always have little to none input. So no, I don't talk a lot.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I talk whenever a topic I feel I can contribute to is brought up. Any other time? Not much. I do tend to say random things that have no relation to anything I just did or any relation to anything anyone just did.

Yeah.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I usually talk alot if I know them well or else I just lurk and observe ^_^

Back