• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She can talk, she can talk a lot~ 8D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I talk a looot. XD

Most of my friends and teachers say I talk way too much and I have way too much energy. >x< Blegh, I'm fascinated by the littlest things and I can ramble on and on about how awesome those things are. I like to talk about stuff that's going on with me and other people, plus the stuff that I might get infracted for if my school was PC... oh and just random arguements and stuff that me and my friends have daily (yeah those are so fun). I can just ramble on and on and on IRL but I'm suspecting no one's really listening to me lol.

Oh and I laugh wayyy too much. Like, wayy beyond what's considered 'healthy' so that plays a big part in it haha.

And then there are the other times when I don't really feel like talking and I usually appeared really bored or annoyed or sleepy and / or sexy. <3

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I never really talk. I just like to observe people, it's quite amusing. I sometimes talk at home, but like, not really, I just like, er, say everything in my head? I really don't like to talk... In school I only really talk when someone asks me a question or to the teacher, so yup.... I find observing people so much more fun, watching their reactions to various things, ;)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I don't mind talking, but I rarely do talk. I prefer to observe...
    Unless I start talking about one of the few things that really interests me (which most other people aren't interested in), then I just won't shut up.
    this pretty much sums me up in a nutshell. i'd rather listen to what others have to say.
    although it also depends on the place i'm in. depending on my surroundings, i can be very quiet or very loud.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    At times yes. XD It really depends though because I have to know the person. If its someone new, then it does take me a while to really get used to them and then I talk and talk and talk. :D

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Most of the time, no, I don't talk. When I actually attempt to socialize, I find people aren't talking about anything interesting. So I leave. xD

I tend to just observe everything - you learn a lot that way.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I talk all the time. I really don't like silences whether they're awkward or otherwise - most of the time when I'm involved they're so uncomfortable. I'm a bit quieter once I've met a person; but after 5 minutes, I'm as loud and obnoxious as I am with my close friends. I have no idea whether it's a good or bad trait but the conversation that comes out of my mouth leaves a lot to be desired. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I talk a lot to certain people. With others, I don't say anything. With my friend James, he's gotta tell me to shut up every five minutes or I'll just keep rambling about nothing. XD But he usually starts it. .

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    ok i talk and talk and talk (oh dang doin it again) srry :] but like the first day of High School i walked in to class l8 and was like 'Yo wats up, im _____' and the teacher was like ok... but i dropped into my seat and immediatly started yammering ant the person next to me and she is now my best friend there, though she is just like me and we,(meaning I) talk about everything Manga!!! she also participates.

Though i have been just droning on and on and on etc. and people will be like Shut Up, though i just like keep goin and, I have had people leave while i was talking and i haven't even noticed, then i get some really strange looks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I talk a lot to the people I know. Everyone else thinks I'm a quiet person.

Bay

Years
    I'm mostly a quiet person, even to my friends. I'm just the kind of person that doesn't talk unless it's something I can say in an intelligent manner, mostly. If the conversation is interested and something I can say my input on, though, I might chatter for a bit. I talk a lot with my dad though because we would talk a lot of interesting topics, mostly something from the news. XD

Back