• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sheep born with human face

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's also spelled "bestiality".

o_o()...

Kidding of course. I know English too.

As far as I can figure, it's just like Astinus said. A creepy coincidence.

I swear, the first person that says this is how people evolved would be one step up from a sheep... >< Forget your apes! Us livestock are headin' on up ourselves!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I bet even baby elephants can look like humans too.

Years
  • It's called Pareidolia fyi. The human visual bias to interpret unsignificant information into something significant.

Which is a form of apophenia. <3

I'm inclined to agree with all of those who have posited that it's a mutation that's happened in utero. And to all those who genuinely thought it was a human-sheep hybrid, gb2 science class.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I've seen Cy, the cyclops cat, and thought he was cute, but my god that sheep is freaking terrifying. Not like I'd kill it on the spot but I'm just saying it creeps me out...a lot.

I think the female sheep had bestial [?] sex with a human guy, then when the guy found out he had gotten the sheep pregnant he left, afraid that he was going to have to pay child support. Then the husband sheep found out that the female sheep was pregnant and knew it wasn't by him because he had a vasectomy and left the female sheep, thereby making her have to have the poor little deformed lamb alone :]

Or it's just a freaky mutated thing.

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    It's a deformed goat fetus, and combined with the fact that humans recognize faces within inanimate objects, it appears to us as humans to have a face like ours.

I have to say I'm intrigued to know exactly what caused the mutation, though.

Years
  • There is only one thing I want to say.

WW WW WW OOOOOOOOOO WW WW WW !!!!!
    WW WW WW OO OO WW WW WW !!!!!
    WW WW WW OO OO WW WW WW !!!!!
    WWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWW !!!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wow thats crazy hot.

Cassino offered what I think is the most realistic answer. Look at the headshape, it isn't that off, as for the mouth and nose, maybe a trick of the light or just some staining.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Its called Pareidolia, this phenomenon (article here ~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia). Us humans like seing human faces, its in our nature and we can't explain why. Ever wlaked through a dark forest and thought the trees looked like faces? This poor thing has obviously been somewhat mishapen and that is a shame.

I would also like to verify that sheep and humans cant breed no matter how hard I try. What defines a species as a species is the fact that it can't interbreed. F1 and F2 hybrids can exist, but the genetic gap between a sheep and a human is too great. Hybrids normally can be created between similar animals. For example a horse and a donkey can make a mule or a hinny. These are all equine animals. A human is a humanoid (duhh) animal and a sheep is an ovis animal. So an interbreed of these two species could not exsist.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wow thats crazy hot.

Cassino offered what I think is the most realistic answer. Look at the headshape, it isn't that off, as for the mouth and nose, maybe a trick of the light or just some staining.

I agree. It does have a passing resemblance to the shape of a human head, but it is still recognizable as a lamb's head.

Years
  • It looks more like a Lamb's head to me. But, it does look human like if looked at in the right way. I can see it either way. It's either a mutation, hoax, or a deformed lamb. And, it's impossible for some human guy to impregnate a sheep. lol

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have let Cousin Roberto go to Turkey.

When we could have had a delicious dinner:

We ended up with this:

Back