• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shikijika changes colors with the seasons!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Seasons in pokemon, it seems that gamefreak is getting more and more realistic with the games. I hope that it will be more than just 1 pokemon to change colours during the season

Esmas

General
    Years
  • That's a great idea. But you have to wait a whole season for it to change? xD; I really hope there are more Pokémon that use seasons... Burmy? Castform?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well, apparently the seasons change every month.
    i think that works

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Saw this over at the New Pokémon thread, and thought I should bring it over here to discuss.
    Shikijika changes colors with the seasons!

In the spring Shikijika is pink which is the original color, in the fall it's orange, summer it is green and in winter it becomes brown.

Also, there will be 3 seasons a year; a new season coming each month of the year.

I like the idea of Shikijika being brown during the winter. Becomes an actual deer, and makes it all the more Bambi looking. xD;

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    i'm super excited for the season changes and i hope more pokemon are affected by it

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    This is cool, so three seasons a year, well I hope I get Summer,Fall and Winter the year it comes out :D!
    Hmm... I was interpreting the "3 seasons a year" thing to be a mistake. What I was expecting was 3 repeats a year. Four seasons divided into 12 months is three. If that's unclear, I was expecting something like:

January - Spring
    February - Summer
    March - Autumn
    April - Winter
    May - Spring
    etc...

Something like that.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Hmm... I was interpreting the "3 seasons a year" thing to be a mistake. What I was expecting was 3 repeats a year. Four seasons divided into 12 months is three. If that's unclear, I was expecting something like:

January - Spring
    February - Summer
    March - Autumn
    April - Winter
    May - Spring
    etc...

Something like that.
    I was also, as it sounded odd but just went with what it said :P...It could very well be that :)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024

So we get it in march, if it goes from Jan-spring than it should be Fall when we do get it ;)
    While it seems very likely, it's not confirmed that it will be like that. They don't necessarily have to start with Spring. Plus, they could even randomize it, have the game pick three random months for each season. But, both of those seem unlikely, so I'm not going to bet on either of them.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I think that was a really clever idea! And she's soo adorable, too! ♥♥♥

Back