• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shikijika changes colors with the seasons!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • We have another Burmy. Except it changes based on season and not place. :D Not that I'm complaining though; I think it's actually pretty cool. I'm just hoping that it'll turn out more useful than Burmy/Wormadam, anyway.
    Lol I hoped for the more useful Burmy/Wormadam thing before :P. I wonder if it will have a male only evolution which could happen...

Years
  • There is no mention of its type changing based on the season. According to Serebii Shikijika type is Normal/Grass. I like the idea of this color change based on the season and I hope to see it on more Pokémon.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I do not like the pink colouring of it. Shikijika coat looks just like a shellos! exactly like one! But the other coats according to the other seasons looks alright. I love the orange coat the best. I would think maybe that orange is summer, brown in Autumn, Pink in Winter and Green in Spring.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It looks a bit feminine(I hope this is the deer we're talking about, otherwise I'm terrible embarrassing myself), so I think it might be just female only?
    Yeah we are, well it looks like a baby deer...so maybe it has female only evolutions and a one Masculine looking evolution...
    We have had feminine pokemon before that are guys...Loopunny...

King Gumball

Years

• We have had feminine pokemon before that are guys...Loopunny...
    Haha more than that! Some of them are ridiculous.

I still have a hope that Stantler may be an evolution. It has been revealed that one of the coats is brown so it is still possible. Although stantler kinda needs an evo its self as it is very weak.

King Gumball

Years
  • I remember that I mentioned earlier in another thread that it might pull off a stantler-ish evolution. Isn't Stantler supposed to be a deer as well, of some sort(unless I'm getting my animals mixed up >__<).

It is a reindeer :)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I do not like the pink colouring of it. Shikijika coat looks just like a shellos! exactly like one! But the other coats according to the other seasons looks alright. I love the orange coat the best. I would think maybe that orange is summer, brown in Autumn, Pink in Winter and Green in Spring.

No.
    Pink in Spring, Orange in Fall, Green in Summer and Brown in Winter.

Shikijika changes colors with the seasons!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I actually like this... makes the seasons change something to look forward to. Can't wait to see all of these features combined with scrapped features in a future game. Also, no one has mentioned how ugly and unnatural the green is...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I actually like this... makes the seasons change something to look forward to. Can't wait to see all of these features combined with scrapped features in a future game. Also, no one has mentioned how ugly and unnatural the green is...

I actually like the green one. It reminds me of Shaymin with the flower in its ear and how the body is green and white.
    I think all three of the seasonal colors are cute. :3

Funfat.

Working on scripts that fail
    Years
  • what if you wi-fi someone in a different side of earth(what word is that for n\s?)...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I hope it doesn't evolve or has only 1 evolved form... If he has one for each season he would be taking up like 5 new pokemon slots :( If he does evolve once I'd wish his type would change too... Normal/Grass during Spring, Normal/Fire during Summer, Normal/Poison?Dark?IDK? during Fall, and Normal/Ice during Winter

Back