• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Nightly Note:
    07.18.08 - 4 Shinies so far, an above average day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you've traded with me, please rate my thread as to your personal experience with my trade!
    Also, please feel free to leave a note on my profile so that people know I'm good on my word for trades!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after my first post of looking for a shiny buneary, I decided to start taking my DS to work (Yeah, I know.... don't judge me :-P), and all I do is walk around getting into battles (for my 10.5 hour shifts, mon-fri), if the pokemon isn't shiny, I use Abra's teleport, and start looking for battles again. I've been doing this all week. I've caught a few shinies (actually found 2 today :-D ) and look to catch more.

I'll trade for just about anything I don't have, or even some I have, I don't require that my trades in are shiny or anything special, I just want to fill my pokedex and get of my favorite 'mon.

Legend:
    Availability

• (Available): This Pokemon is available for trade and is not promised to anyone.
    • (Promised - xxx): Someone (name to replace "xxx") has made an offer for this Pokemon but they haven't actually picked it up/traded for it yet.
    • Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      : Female
      : Male
      : Genderless/No Gender/Unknown

Current Shinies up for trade:

1. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised - Skullie) Bidoof

Docile Nature. Likes to run and happily eats anything.
      Caught with a Pokeball on Route 205.
      Lv. 10 || Ability: Simple
    2. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised - homsar) Budew

Quite nature. Proud of its power and likes dry food.
      Caught with a Pokeball on Route 204
      Lv. 6 || Ability: Poison Point
    3. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Available) Budew

Gentle nature. Strong willed and likes bitter food.
      Caught with a Heal Ball in Eterna Forest.
      Lv. 11 || Ability: Natural Cure
    4. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised -
      xeilmach) Ponyta

Serious Nature. Loves to eat and happily eats anything.
      Caught with a Premier Ball on Route 206.
      Lv. 14 || Ability: Run Away
    5. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Available) Geodude

Lonely Nature. Proud of its power and likes spicy food.
      Caught with a Heal Ball on Route 206.
      Lv. 14 || Ability: Rock Head
    6. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Available) Geodude

Jolly Nature. Good perseverance and likes sweet food.
      Caught with a PokeBall on Route 206.
      Lv. 14 || Ability: Rock Head
    7. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised - homsar) Bronzor

Gentle Nature. A little quick tempered and likes bitter food.
      Caught with a Pokeball on Route 206.
      Lv. 15 || Ability: Heatproof
    8. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Available) Machop

Serious Nature. Likes to thrash about and happily eats anything.
      Caught with a Pokeball on Route 207.
      Lv. 5 || Ability: No Guard
    9. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised -
      KP-Jacob) Buneary

Bashful Nature. Somewhat of a clown and happily eats anything.
      Lv. 11 || Ability: Run Away
    10. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised - Cake) Bronzor

Docile Nature. Good perseverance and happily eats anything.
      Caught with a Pokeball in Wayward Cave.
      Lv. 15 || Ability: Heatproof
    11. Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!
      (Promised - ~RNC~) Wurmple

Lax Nature. Likes to relax and likes sour food.
      Lv. 10 || Ability: Shield Dust
    Items up for trade:
    Armor Fossil x 2

What I'm looking for
    :

In Game

Well, as you can see from the pokemon I have to offer, I'm sure you know what part of the game I'm at, so I'll take just about anything. I do have some favorites I'd really like though, so I'll list some of the things I'm looking for.

• Shiny, low level Gastly
    • Shiny Nidoran (Male)
    • I need a bunch of "Iron Ball" items, I've spent a ton of time in the underground and I still can't find them.... I've been looking there because I found a FAQ online that said they were in the underground. I might be willing to trade a Shiny per Iron Ball x 6.
    • Shiny Pachirisu
    • Sinnoh Pokedex #'s: 53, 54, 62-66, 72-75, 80-83, 92, 93, 98-101, 119-126, 129-145, 147 and 150 (But I have Pearl, so I'll get 150 myself)
    Aside from that, like I said, you should know what point in the game I'm at, and I'll consider any offers, so offer up!

Out of Game

I will trade any two shinies in this list (as long as they're not already promised) to someone who can make me a really good, totally custom Pixel Art trainer sprite.
    I want it to look like an in-game trainer sprite but be based off of a picture of me, and I want a Totodile perched on my shoulder/head/hat just like Pikachu perches on Ash's.
    If you think you're the person for this, please let me know and include at least one example of your work!

I'll be editing this list of Wanted's and Offered's probably once a day or whenever I have the chance.
    Happy Endings!

Goodbye to all my Shiny friends:
    Budew, Buizel, Buneary, Cascoon, Kricketot, Ponyta, Psyduck, Wurmple I, Wurmple II and Zubat.

Thanks to all who've traded with me:
    ceremony, Nullomore, R.A.M., Criceto, homsar, and Wilow-Wisp!

Last edited:

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
    So, after my first post of looking for a shiny buneary, I decided to start taking my DS to work (Yeah, I know.... don't judge me :-P), and all I do is walk around getting into battles (for my 10.5 hour shifts, mon-fri), if the pokemon isn't shiny, I use Abra's teleport, and start looking for battles again. I've been doing this all week. I've caught a few shinies (actually found 2 today :-D ) and look to catch more.

I'll trade for just about anything I don't have, or even some I have, I don't require that my trades in are shiny or anything special, I just want to fill my pokedex and get of my favorite 'mon.

Current Shinies up for trade:

1. Bidoof: Lv. 10
      Female
      Docile Nature
      Likes to run and happily eats anything.
      Ability: Simple
    2. Budew: Lv. 12
      Female
      Modest Nature
      Often lost in thought and likes dry food.
      Caught with a Pokeball in Eterna Forest.
      Ability: Natural Cure
    3. Buizel: Lv. 11
      Female
      Bold Nature
      Mischevious and likes sour food.
      Ability: Swift Swim
    4. Buneary: Lv. 12
      Female
      Naive Nature
      Capable of taking hits and likes sweet food.
      Caught with a Great Ball in Eterna Forest.
      Ability: Run Away
    5. Cascoon: Lv. 10
      Male
      Bashful Nature
      Alert to sound and happily eats anything.
      Caught with a Pokeball in Eterna Forest.
      Ability: Shed Skin
    What I'm looking for:
    Well, as you can see from the pokemon I have to offer, I'm sure you know what part of the game I'm at, so I'll take just about anything. I do have some favorites I'd really like though, so I'll list some of the things I'm looking for.

• Eevee: don't care about gender, level or nature, I'll be breeding it with a ditto as soon as I find the daycare center.
    • Shiny, low level Gastly
    • Graveler/Golem: To fill up my dex
    • Shiny Nidoran (Male)
    • I need a bunch of "Iron Ball" items, I've spent a ton of time in the underground and I still can't find them.... I've been looking there because I found a FAQ online that said they were in the underground. I might be willing to trade a Shiny per Iron Ball x 6.
    • Freshly hatched Lv. 1 Totodile.
    • Shiny Pachirisu
    • Also need the following (shiny or non-Shiny): Onix, Silcoon, Cherubi, Glameow, Goldeen, Meditite, Ponyta,
    Aside from that, like I said, you should know what point in the game I'm at, and I'll consider any offers, so offer up!

I'll be editing this list of Wanted's and Offered's probably once a day or whenever I have the chance.

I have a Cherrim which is the evolved form of Cherubi &Steelix evolved form of Onix do you want it?

If so, what can i get them for in exchange?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Sounds good to me, ceremony. Lemme go catch two spare pokemon as fillers. PM me your friend code and I'll reply to yours with mine.

Anime, what do you want for the steelix, and what level is it?

Years
    I am interested in all UT shinies that you caught yourself. Here's my list of shinies. Do any of them interest you?

Exeggutor <-- caught this myself
    Mewtwo
    Smeargle
    Rayquaza
    Lucario
    Tentacool <--from a trusted friend
    Growlithe
    Charmander
    Glameow

I am interested in all UT shinies that you caught yourself. Here's my list of shinies. Do any of them interest you?

Exeggutor <-- caught this myself
    Mewtwo
    Smeargle
    Rayquaza
    Lucario
    Tentacool <--from a trusted friend
    Growlithe
    Charmander
    Glameow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Nullomore, I'm interested in the Charmander and Growlithe, what levels are they and what do you want for them?

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
    Sounds good to me, ceremony. Lemme go catch two spare pokemon as fillers. PM me your friend code and I'll reply to yours with mine.

Anime, what do you want for the steelix, and what level is it?

The Steelix I have is a Level 46

Is that ok with you?

Years
    Growlithe (Careful)
    Lv. 1, UT
    OT Adriano 22863
    Jun 19 2007, Egg apparently hatched in Solaceon Town
    Intimidate
    # Bite
    # Roar
    # Flamethrower
    # Fire Blast

Charmander (Impish)
    Lv. 1, UT
    OT Dustynn 19640
    Jun 16 2007, Egg apparently hatched in Solaceon Town
    Blaze
    # Flare Blitz
    # Dragon Dance
    # Outrage
    # Dragon Rush

I like the Buneary and modest Budew. I see that you've promised it to someone already, but I can clone myself a copy and give you back the original. How does that sound?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Growlithe (Careful)
    -STUFF-

Charmander (Impish)
    -STUFF

I like the Buneary and modest Budew. I see that you've promised it to someone already, but I can clone myself a copy and give you back the original. How does that sound?
    That sounds an awful lot like cheating and I'd rather not be involved, even as much as I really want that Charmander...

Years
    i was under the impression that cloning is generally not considered as cheating. If cloning isn't something you like, we can just trade the buneary for one pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    i was under the impression that cloning is generally not considered as cheating. If cloning isn't something you like, we can just trade the buneary for one pokemon.

I think its a blurry line... I'd rather make sure that all my pokemon are 100% legitimate. I'll trade you that Shiny Buneary for Shiny Charmander if you want.

How did he get all those moves? Did you use TM's or are you one of those super breeders that can breed moves and natures into the pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    What do you have to offer to me for Lv. 46 Steelix?

I have the stuff listed on the first post; or if you want something else, let me know and I'll see if I have or can get it, but keep in mind my point in the game, there's no way I'm gonna have a Palkia for you or anything.

I did not breed the charmander. I traded for it. Most of them seem to be egg moves, so I assume that they came from breeding.

PM me your friend code and I'll trade you Buneary for the Charmander if you want to do that :-)

I've never figured out how some people breed shiny pokemon and egg moves, I've read all kinds of FAQs back from Pokemon Silver and Gold, still can't do it :-(

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    I have a lv19 shiny lopunny with pokerus

Also i have stuff in my thread in sig

Back