• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    I'd love the Ponyta and the Psyduck. ^^
    And yes, it will be. I could even give you the egg, if you'd prefer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    So, your six normals, each holding an iron ball for my Ponyta and Psyduck, and then four filler pokemon?

Sounds good to me.

Note: If you give me a Totodile egg I might just have to kiss you in the mouth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    I did notice, after I said that, that if I were to give you an egg it would take two trades to give you six items. >_>
    Anyhow, I can't trade just yet; I'll let you know when I can. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I have a shiny pachirisu and a regular cherrim which you can breed for a cherubi

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    For your info cloning is not considered cheating as its possible to do in game.

Also, you want a Jirachi? It is not cloned if you still dont like clones.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I will trade a Combusken lvl 30
    I already have a torchic, but thanks :-)

Well, I can trade whenever~
    I just need your friend code. ^^
    I'll send you my friend code in a few... I need to run out and grab 4 filler pokemon.

I have a shiny pachirisu and a regular cherrim which you can breed for a cherubi
    I'll take that Pachirisu, what do you want for it?

will you trade non shiny cheribi for the shiny budew? (lvl 11)
    Do you mean a Cherubi?

For your info cloning is not considered cheating as its possible to do in game.

Also, you want a Jirachi? It is not cloned if you still dont like clones.
    It may be in game, but its not supposed to be that way, it may not be a "cheat" per say, but its a hack, and I'd prefer not to have either.

I'll take that Jirachi, what do you want for it?

Wasn't Jirachi an event pokemon?

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    Yes it is an event, but a very common one as it can be aquired from the colliseum bonus disc with a ruby or saphire cart. I have the disc and ruby that I only use to get jirachi with so I have many legit ones. Id like budew cascoon or psyduck, you may choose which one, Ill grab my DS and wait on wifi.

Stupid me, whats your FC?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Thanks for the trade, you have quality pokes.
    Thanks!

I spend my entire 10.5 hour shift at work and (depending on the day of the week) 4-8 hours at college fighting wild pokemon so I typically get into over a thousand battles per day, if its not shiny, I abra teleport out, and try again. I see anywhere from 0 to about 6 shinies a day.

EDIT: Remember to rate my thread!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    First post has been updated with more Pokemon and more things that I want!

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Im interested in your Wurmple and Zubat. I can trade a shiny Skorupi holding Fling for the Wurmple and a shiny Evee for the Zubat.

Back