• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny giveaway!!!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Ok people! To celebrate exam week finally being over, I'm giving away free shinys!!!! I can get any shiny you want. No joke. Just tell me what. I'm really good at chaining. It may take a while, though, since I've got a life. lolz. Just tell me what it is and NO! I won't get legendaries (unless it's like Heatran or Giratina or Regigigas). And even then......you'll have to trade something of worth. Please reply soon!!!

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
    Ok people! To celebrate exam week finally being over, I'm giving away free shinys!!!! I can get any shiny you want. No joke. Just tell me what. I'm really good at chaining. It may take a while, though, since I've got a life. lolz. Just tell me what it is and NO! I won't get legendaries (unless it's like Heatran or Giratina or Regigigas). And even then......you'll have to trade something of worth. Please reply soon!!!

Shiny Qwilfish? Or Shiny Tyrouge?

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    Could I get a shiny Sceptile,Blaziken, and a Glaceon or Empoleon?
    Look in my thread to see what you might want.

Detox

I'd like a heatran, and it doesnt hafta be shiny, but could it be modest and mischevious?

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    I would love a shiny Beldum or Surskit if you can manage to get one of them to swarm. If not, then perhaps a shiny Machop? Thanks in advance!

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi, i would like a shiny nidoking and nidoqueen if you got them pm me thanks and do not forget our battle today

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I need a shiny shieldon and a shiny lapras... you have any of those? If you do post back or message me. If you do have them check out my trade thread if you like anything. The link is in my sig. you can't miss it. lol =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Shiny Charmander

Can you get a shiny Charmander?
    -Any nature
    -Any level below 10

-Could be a Legendary in it for you

FC- 5026 5926 1204 *Message me i guess.

Back