• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny giveaway!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Ok people! To celebrate exam week finally being over, I'm giving away free shinys!!!! I can get any shiny you want. No joke. Just tell me what. I'm really good at chaining. It may take a while, though, since I've got a life. lolz. Just tell me what it is and NO! I won't get legendaries (unless it's like Heatran or Giratina or Regigigas). And even then......you'll have to trade something of worth. Please reply soon!!!

I would Like a Shiny Giratina Please,((I think you said thats fine))
    Oh and Just pm me when you have it..

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Dear god! Did I never say one? Tyrogues take forever to chain. But yeah...I'm hard at work here........this takes a while...I'm so tired...well...I have some projects I'm working on. If someone here wants one IV bred thing (I only will give one) that is also shiny (a yanma) Please PM me a list of everyone's wants, please.

mjyoung

Normal Trainer
    Years
    i want a shiny charmander so bad ill give you my jirachi lvl 100 legit if you find one plz....i lost mine with my diamond version a longime ago =(...almost forgot the please and thank you lol

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    I can has shiny cyndaquil? Also, if we have to trade something of worth it isnt really a give away is it? Anyway, heres my friend code: 4382 7125 3548

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Apparently no one read he is going to chain them. You can't chain things like Cyndaquil and Dratini, so I don't know why some people are asking.

Anyway, if it's not too much trouble, can you chain a shiny Trapinch for me? I'm usually bad at chaining, or just mess it up once it gets to 40.

Back