• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
I caught a shiny Ho-oH in B5 imagine how hard it is gonna be to catch another one. :( and since shiny pokemon are hard to find that doesnt help at all.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
I caught a shiny Ho-oH in B5 imagine how hard it is gonna be to catch another one. :( and since shiny pokemon are hard to find that doesnt help at all.

WOW. how did you do that? lol

no probs u shud b able to load yer beta 5 saves into beta 6 when its out

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
These are the following TMs in ShinyGold. I Gamesharked my way for the good. :) And Thunderbolt is in this game... (Highlight to see...)

Spoiler:

Well, that's because you can Gameshark every TM you want, but it's a fact that Thunderbolt isn't available in B5 by getting it in a legal way.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Well, that's because you can Gameshark every TM you want, but it's a fact that Thunderbolt isn't available in B5 by getting it in a legal way.

That and Action Replay is a cheating-device, but who uses them except idiots who want to kill their game (my Pearl died because of AR)
That and, the guy who created the pokemon list is awesome! It helps alot!
Anyway... yeah, I'm not stuck, but I forgot... where is Ho-oh?
Right, Tin Tower... sorry.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2011
The only purpose I did this is because no one even posted what are the list of TMs in ShinyGold. I guarantee no one even knew at all.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Thanks a lot for the TM list, i wanted to know If Zel kept Aerial Ace.

That and Action Replay is a cheating-device, but who uses them except idiots who want to kill their game (my Pearl died because of AR)
That and, the guy who created the pokemon list is awesome! It helps alot!

:D Reading this made me feel good, really good.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The only purpose I did this is because no one even posted what are the list of TMs in ShinyGold. I guarantee no one even knew at all.

Well, I dug out a little and... :P

OK, do you remember I told you I was able to change the TMs? Well, I have started to do the changes, by teaching the pokes which TMs they can learn and which they cannot. So I'll put the list of Shiny Gold's TMs in a spoil just in case you want to see it in-game.

Spoiler:

By the way, good job with the dex ^^

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I finnally discovered how to get Jirachi. It's a pity it doesn't have anything to do with Jirachi, though.

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
how do u get ur pokemon back from team rocket?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
yay! found out how to get jirachi! :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
how does chansey evolve? i don't know

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
^^^
Spoiler: