• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

erict

Master
Years
I'm sorry I don't know how to use a spoiler!!!

Hey rockyboy

Poliwhirl evolves by happyness

Ok and I just finished the league and after the credits my game starts again. Can anyone tell me y? It gives a message about something not being installed

JZ95

You are a Pirate!!
Years
I'm sorry I don't know how to use a spoiler!!!

Hey rockyboy

Poliwhirl evolves by happyness

Ok and I just finished the league and after the credits my game starts again. Can anyone tell me y? It gives a message about something not being installed

You have to change the save settings to Flash 128k.

You do that by going to Options->Emulator->Save Type->Flash 128k.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Lapras, picking berries, buying Moo Moo Milk, giving Kurt something to make a ball [or the GS] and making a trip by ship. If i'm correct these are all the time-based events that use the same script. Guess this doesn't need to be put on a spoiler.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Lapras, picking berries, buying Moo Moo Milk, giving Kurt something to make a ball [or the GS] and making a trip by ship. If i'm correct these are all the time-based events that use the same script. Guess this doesn't need to be put on a spoiler.

And dont forget the haircuts at Goldenrod, and getting a rematch against a trainer on the phonebooth also ticks on the time-based event.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
If some 1 will please pm me a hint on jirachi i'd love you >.<
I'm destroying my brain figuring it out

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
And dont forget the haircuts at Goldenrod, and getting a rematch against a trainer on the phonebooth also ticks on the time-based event.

Ok, forgot about haircuts, but didn't know about rematches. I use to use shift+f1 to keep calling until the trainer wants a rematch, and it works. o.o

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Spoiler:

Anybody got any idea about the Thunderbolt TM? Or is this one not available yet like Zel mentioned?

And what about Trapinch? Any idea where I could catch this Pokémon?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Anybody got any idea about the Thunderbolt TM? Or is this one not available yet like Zel mentioned?

Spoiler:

I do have a Flygon, let me try to remember where I got the Trapinch, then I'll post here.

About thunderbolt Tm, this is the one out of the three I haven't found. Probably Zel didn't put it anywhere yet.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2010

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
I do have a Flygon, let me try to remember where I got the Trapinch, then I'll post here.

About thunderbolt Tm, this is the one out of the three I haven't found. Probably Zel didn't put it anywhere yet.

Ok, thanks for mentioning it!

Spoiler:
Ah, great... Thanks alot! Really neaded that one!

[spoiler*] Go to the far left of the Union Cave from Azalea Town. The you go down nd climb the ladder. surf. then go down those ladders that you see. Go southeast and you'll see a lapras sprite. remove *[/spoiler*]

It's kind of you for answering that question, but it already has been answered (Look at the first post).

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
It's nice to give a hand. Oh, yes. There's now a thread that posts glitches. I'm not really advertising, just making a point.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Could someone tell me which pokés are catchables in the Bug-Catching Contest? As they appear by script, I don't have idea how to see this.
I'm making a Shiny Gold dex, by the way, that's why I'm asking. ^^

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
I need any confirmation about finding Hoenn Pokémon at any route, even in Kanto....

Also, where can I find Doduo/Dodrio?
And is Solrock obtainable in B5? If yes, where?

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I need any confirmation about finding Hoenn Pokémon at any route, even in Kanto....

Also, where can I find Doduo/Dodrio?
And is Solrock obtainable in B5? If yes, where?

Thanks in advance

Spoiler:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Could someone tell me which pokés are catchables in the Bug-Catching Contest? As they appear by script, I don't have idea how to see this.
I'm making a Shiny Gold dex, by the way, that's why I'm asking. ^^

Well, no need for it anymore. A friend of mine did it for me. Thanks, Juan, if, by any chance, you read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back