• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • how do i go to mahogany town?

To get there, use surf from the route outside of Ecruteak to take the short cut to Mahogany. Or, you can to inside one of the caves and find you way out to the other side to the town. But I recommend that you take the short cut. It's easier and faster for most people.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    where is misty in beta 5
    i can't find her

what will hatched on the egg they gave to me at route 11

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • Question:

Spoiler:

PLEASE HELP!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • where is misty in beta 5
    i can't find her

what will hatched on the egg they gave to me at route 11

To find Misty, go to the Power Plant, talk to Amelia, and then return to Cerulean Gym. Now go to Bill's house (north, through the Nugget Bridge), you will find Misty there, and she will return to the gym after talking to her.

And that egg will give you one of the G/S/C baby pokés (Igglybuff, Magby, Pichu, Elekid or Cleffa, I think)

Question:

Spoiler:

PLEASE HELP!

You need to have seven badges, so it will be after you get Olivine's, Cianwood's and Mahogany's.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • To find Misty, go to the Power Plant, talk to Amelia, and then return to Cerulean Gym. Now go to Bill's house (north, through the Nugget Bridge), you will find Misty there, and she will return to the gym after talking to her.

And that egg will give you one of the G/S/C baby pokés (Igglybuff, Magby, Pichu, Elekid or Cleffa, I think)

You need to have seven badges, so it will be after you get Olivine's, Cianwood's and Mahogany's.

Thanks, you rock! One more badge, then! <333

Thanks again!

EDIT:

I have all the badges except the 7th and 3rd! LOL! I think the 7th is in Cianwood, but I don't have a clue what the third badge.

Where can I find a Water Stone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were is misty in the beta 5
    i can't find her

what kind of pokemon will hatch on the egg the old man gave to me at route 11

i want all my pokemon to get lvl 100
    what is the easy way to lvl

Last edited:

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    The 7th badge is in Mahogany town
    I think the 3rd badge is in Cianwood (Zel wants to keep HM orders the same)
    You get the Water Stone by Bills father or if you want it earlier beat the trainers in Dragon's Den (Once you get there)
    Misty is in the route above Cerulian City,but IMO I think you need to do the Magnet Train Event
    The egg will hatch into :
    Spoiler:

In the next beta,the Elite Four is going to have a 2nd wave
    I think that would be the easiest way to level up.

bian

Years
  • What way should i catch the 3 legendary beasts?
    sorry i can't really understand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were i can find a beldium

in beta 5 there will some pokemon in sinnoh region

Last edited:

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    I haven't found Beldum nor the legendary beast
    Zel said he won't add D\P pokemon
    Btw,the next release will be beta 6,not beta 5

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I have all the badges except the 7th and 3rd! LOL! I think the 7th is in Cianwood, but I don't have a clue what the third badge.

Where can I find a Water Stone?

The seventh in the T.Card is the eigth in reality, so that's the one you'll get from Clair at Blackthorn, and you cannot reach it yet. Dont worry about that one.
    In fact, to what Went told you, all you need are the Olivine, Cianwood and Mahogany's badges to make the TR event at Goldenrod occur. I can guess you probably are forgetting the one at Olivine (Jasmine), because you need to bring Jasmine at Lighthouse the Secret Potion from Olivine's pharmacy in order to make her return to her Gym (I'm not sure if she gives the third badge, in T.Card's order)

The first Water Stone is located at Dragons' Den, after talking to the Dragon Masters there in a specific way (which I dont remember, obviously), then, you can get another from the old man at Bills' cottage. Or, one more is located at Fuchsia's Safari Zone, if I remember.

i want all my pokemon to get lvl 100
    what is the easy way to lvl

In my opinion, Victory Road is the best place to train, there's Pokemon variety for training your types, and high leveled and evolved Pokemon as well.

Ivysaur

Years
  • can someone give me the list of all legendaries in this game and their locations ?

Yeah, there is a list in the first post of the thread.

Legends and Rares Spoilers
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    stuck

hi i just beat the elite 4 and i'm in the ship to go to vermillion and i just defeated jesse & jamie and i don't know what to do know. the entire ship is empty and the front door won't open and it only shows jesse and james standing still i have no clue what to do. is this a glitch?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Why is there a tile in the trick house that sends me down and freeze's me?

Ivysaur

Years
  • hi i just beat the elite 4 and i'm in the ship to go to vermillion and i just defeated jesse & jamie and i don't know what to do know. the entire ship is empty and the front door won't open and it only shows jesse and james standing still i have no clue what to do. is this a glitch?

Nope, it's just that you need to go to the Captain's cabin and check the desk. After that, you will move on the plot.

Why is there a tile in the trick house that sends me down and freeze's me?

Can you screenshot it and/or give more details, please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    k well i really really need help guys and im begging if som1, zel, or nebody can answer this but well im new and ive been playing pokemon shiny gold lately and i beat the elite four. i want to go further now but i cant cause after i beat them the credits come and then the game starts all over again with proffesor oak and all that. neways i was wondering what to do now cause im stuck. is my game messed up? did i save it wrong or something? ( btw i save by going to file save and then saving it there) or do i need to get beta 5 now? ( im on beta 4 atm) pls help me! thanx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back