• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Several pokemon (like Cleffa or Clefairy) have Moon Stones attached to them.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Several pokemon (like Cleffa or Clefairy) have Moon Stones attached to them.

Yes, but if I remembered correctly, Cleffa and Clefairy hasn't appeared in the game yet. In the actual game, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, they were found in MT. Moon, which is under construction at the moment. So we'll probably have to wait for the next beta to come out. From the looks of it, I'll say there's a possibility that Zel might release the next beta somewhere near the summer. Maybe around May or June. But that's just a guess, I don't guarantee that it's true.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What is the Elite 5 team? By that I mean, what level are their pokemon?
    And when did Went become a mod?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The Elite4 (or 5 if you want), has the same lineup than in the original, at least for the "normal" version of SG.

Spoiler:

On the "X" version their lineups differ a bit, well, I dont have it with me right now, so if you need that, ask again and wait till someone else replies to you.

Gold_master: You cant reach Pewter on Beta4 (nor even on Beta5)

Years
  • how do i get my pokemon back in fuschia, after team rocket takes them?
    just need to use cut and koga appears he have roselia with cut then he will help you :)

How do you get to pewter city...I come from viridian in diglet's cave but there 's bug i think:(

a few questions....

1. how do i get the silver wing?
    2.im playin beta 5. but i was wondering if/how i could get past the ghost poke that stops me from going east or west from cerulean city also how do i get misty to battle me? the bloody gym is empty and i cant find her.
    3. wtf is behind that weird rock north of cerulean that zel "forbids" you from going to? [im gonna try usin gameshark codes to go through btw :P ]
    1.silver wing pewter city old man
    2.poke ghost go to ekruteak city to the burned tower...there is morty strongest pokemon gengar 50 lvl.You will fight with him and after he loses he will fix your ghostbuster then you go to cerulian city to finish with that ghost
    3.I' m not so sure for that rock...I don' t know anything about that..After you get fixed ghostbuster go to power plant and fix things out then go to nugget bridge.. There is Misty:P

Is anyone knows how to get to pewter city..I go to diglet's cave and there is some bug :(

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Zel currently told you: Pewter City is unavailable until beta 6, which should be released in 2008-the end of the universe.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    can somebody help me..im playing shinygold beta 5 on vbagx1.2 on my cellphone then when im trying to
    save the game the emulator crashes down...how can i fix it..please help me

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    The rock is to prevent you from going into the part of the game he hasn't finished yet (were still waiting on part 6 and hsi thread is still closed)

That is the cave of course to get mewtwo, going through will only screw up your game :D

Also can't get the silver wing yet...

Did you do the powerplant stuff? If you haven't misty won't appear in her gym ;)

Go to saffron get the ghostbuster (figure it out for yourself) go to morty in the Ecruteak burned tower, beat him he fixes your Buster then you simply travel back to Cerulean and voila level 40 gengar appears :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    can somebody help me..im playing shinygold beta 5 on vbagx1.2 on my cellphone then when im trying to
    save the game the emulator crashes down...how can i fix it..please help me

You said the problem. Do not use your cellphone, just a computer or laptop.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I seem to be trapped on the ss whatever-it-is for the second time. After getting the gs ball, i foolishly flew back to a city in johto. I seem to be trapped on the ship. I beat all the new trainers talked to every one and rested 3 times. What is the problem?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    i hope in beta 6 there will be a vs seeker
    so it more easy to level and the trainers will be stong after they were beaten

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    I think that the usual evolve-by-trade pokémon need to be listed on the first post, showing their evolutions.

Spoiler:

That list might not be complete or accurate because it's all from my own knowledge. I also don't know where to get the M. stone.

Where can I get TM13, Ice Beam? Thanks in advance. =)

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • If someone wants to send me a list of stuff that needs to be on the first page pm it to me. Sorry i haven't hat much a chance to update been working 12 hour days....

oprah62

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    i cant continue past the beginning, i just got it, and how to i move, talk, etc....

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Help Me!
    whenever I press the start button on the 5th beta the game crashes.
    It's not the emulator or the rom i've redownloaded the patch and rom and tried it on NO$GBA and IDEAS. Please help me I want to play the 5th beta but I can't

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Try using Virtual Boy Advance, it's the best emulator I know, and the game works perfectly on it.

And oprah, what do you mean with not being able to do anything? O_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back