• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years

i would like this template but i want only my rare shinies which are beldum,groudon,kyogre,lugia,ho-oh,absol,dratini if you will please!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    sarah241847 said:
    i would like this template but i want only my rare shinies which are beldum,groudon,kyogre,lugia,ho-oh,absol,dratini if you will please!!
    She can use the colors obviously, but she'll have to find a different trainer sprite, because I made/edited that for my own use only. Sorry Sarah.

AND while I'm here MM, could you add shiny Seviper to my card? My friend traded the one I caught for her back to me, so Disco belongs to me! It either goes between Gloom and Mightyena (as when I beleave it was first caught) or tag it onto the end. (as when I can say it's finally mine.)

Thank you! V(^_^)V

Years
    Feraligatr master:

Agent9:

You realize how much this burns me up? You own the two shinies I want the most and don't have. Dishonesty, if discovered, will be punished severely. (I'm not saying you're lying; if I was, you wouldn't be getting this card. Just if.)

Tyranisneasel:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

You caught Seviper on a comission. It, therefore, counts as a shiny you just received in a trade.

tyranisneasel said:
    I was just wondering, do you have any sprites of trainers wearing sneasel or tyranitar outfits? Oh, and Xrayquazaloverx, this is the site.
    Nope. Only the Ru/Sa/Em Pokémaniac in a Kangaskhan outfit. Anything besides the standard sprites, you'll need to supply.

The True Keyblade Master said:
    ok ty,metal mario could u make me one pls using the train card in ym sig but shiny umbreon and kyogre and jirachi,pwease and thankx

umm how do i make my glow in my sig blue???(im still noobish to this)
    Where did this Jirachi come from? Also, can you explain your post back in October when you claimed to have had "Gyarados, Carvanha, Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Magmar, Magby"?

razer302 said:
    dont care what the sprite is.
    pkm golbat crobat aggron and seedot will evolve this soon
    Are you saying you own two individual Pokémon beloning to the Zubat family, or did the Golbat evolve into the Crobat? If the latter, please read the first post. You only list forms you currently own.

sarah241847 said:

That's not the way it works around here. You should list all the Advanced-gen shinies you own in the order you caught them, even if it results in your card getting out of hand, like Aaryns.

Years
    If you're willing to spend a year non-stop in front of your GCN without coming into contact with food, water, bed sheets, or daylight, yes.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    Feraligatr master:

Agent9:

You realize how much this burns me up? You own the two shinies I want the most and don't have. Dishonesty, if discovered, will be punished severely. (I'm not saying you're lying; if I was, you wouldn't be getting this card. Just if.)

Tyranisneasel:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

You caught Seviper on a comission. It, therefore, counts as a shiny you just received in a trade.

Nope. Only the Ru/Sa/Em Pokémaniac in a Kangaskhan outfit. Anything besides the standard sprites, you'll need to supply.

Where did this Jirachi come from? Also, can you explain your post back in October when you claimed to have had "Gyarados, Carvanha, Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Magmar, Magby"?

Are you saying you own two individual Pokémon beloning to the Zubat family, or did the Golbat evolve into the Crobat? If the latter, please read the first post. You only list forms you currently own.

That's not the way it works around here. You should list all the Advanced-gen shinies you own in the order you caught them, even if it results in your card getting out of hand, like Aaryns.

ok... oddish,,castform,absol,kyogre,groudon,cascoon,lugia,ho-oh,beldum,dratini,wobbuffet,wynaut thats them in order...i know it seems out of order but its not i remember..thanks i want also my name on the card to be sarah

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Metal Mario, can I have a TC? I think u know what shiny I have, but I will list it anyways: Pelipper.
    I want to have the Male Sprite from FR/LG, and I want the name to say "Falco". Can I have the TC in Blue and Red plz?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    LOL, ROAR...no more! (You may have your heart attack now...)

I have gotten even with the shiny Lairon that roared me away, cause I finally caught a
    The curse is broke! V(^_^)V

Add it as a Lairon to the card, because I'm not sure if I'll evolve him past that point. I like Lairons better than Aggrons, you see.

Years
    Oh, this is nice. I just finished the cards only to find:

https://www.photobucket.com/ said:
    Photobucket Site Maintenance

Images and videos will continue to serve during this short maintenance.

The True Keyblade Master said:
    oh metal mario thats on crystal exept carvannah thats emerald
    Could you please explain where this Jirachi came from?

Edit: It's back online, so:

razer302:

sarah241847:

Oy, SHC card politics are mind-numbing.

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

Ooh, this is gonna be a tight race! I'll retake the lead, oh yes I will!

Last edited:
    Years
    Gamesharked shinies do NOT count. Please read the rules. Thanks for telling me, though.

The True Keyblade Master:

Yes, I may ask a lot of questions, but sometimes I get some answers.

Years
    Is it really that hard to read the first dammed post? I made it very clear to include all the shinies you own and that cheated ones don't count. I also made it clear that you can request the evolved form of one if you're going to evolve it. What you may not realize is that I have to rebuild your card each time you request an update, which is more work. I'd like to avoid this where unnecessary.

Barboach:

The True Keyblade Master:

Back