• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
    Latilover said:
    do we have 2 b in shiny hunter club 2 get 1?

Yes you do, if you have some shinys or just want to hunt them, you should go and join the club, one of the plus's is that you can apply for a Shiny Hunters Trainer Card!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    No, don't have a heart attack I didn't find a shiny, I just want a change done to my card.
    If you would please change my trainer sprite to this edit I made, she looks as close as I can get to Demoonica:

I'm glad you dont see the legs, the character I used is standing in such an abnormal stance.

Thanks MM! V(^_^)V

Years
    Finished.

garra_of_the_dessert:

Yes, you heard me: dessert. :p

LDD:

Don't scare me like that! Sheesh! It would be like you to find a new shiny right after me, so who's to know?

Years
    You are looking for this thread.

Garra: If you get any new shinies, you may request an update here. BTW, I made your card red to avoid looking EXACTLY like Croc055's. o_0;

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Hey, Metal Mario! I need a card with the trainer sprite that is this guy:
    . Please put the name as Tyrsne, and put green as the backround color. The four shinies I need are Linoone, Unown P, Unown Y, and Unown Z, in that order. Thanks!
    (I just hope you can find Unown Shiny Sprites)

Last edited:
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    Garra: If you get any new shinies, you may request an update here. BTW, I made your card red to avoid looking EXACTLY like Croc055's. o_0;

I though so, thanks it looks bad a** now! :D Thanks again!

Years
    Finish.

Tyranisneasel:

Fear not, I've even resorted to using UnLZ-GBA to extract the sprites sometimes. (I didn't need to this time.)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    Today is a smashing day, I get beat on Mariokart DS and i run into a shiny Aron on sapphire in Dewford towns cave (Please i foget the name of thing.) so go me anyway i caught it after a long hard battle.

Also can i get this trainer on my card
    thanks

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
    Years
    ok ty,metal mario could u make me one pls using the train card in ym sig but shiny umbreon and kyogre and jirachi,pwease and thankx

umm how do i make my glow in my sig blue???(im still noobish to this)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    dont care what the sprite is.
    pkm golbat crobat aggron and seedot will evolve this soon

Back