• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
    Card Plz
    Card Color : Red
    Trainer Image :

Shiny Pokemon :

Trainer Card Name : Jonny

Last edited:

Colonel Mustang

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2006
    Hi i have a shiny moltres and im looking for Other shinies from all my games. i would like to become a member of the SHC and i will post more when i catch new shinies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    MM, can I have a shiny *drumroll* charmeleon in my shiny TC please? It is still a charmander, but it is only 3 levels away from evolving. Thank you!

And if u don't mind, I would like to ask where everyone got this sprites of the male character from G/S/C?

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    I want an update :P-apart of the ratata another Raticate.I took the decision to evolve the second rattata- the male one !!! thanks MM

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Time to add to your workload =P

could you please add a Shiny Raticate to my card

And if you two wish i could help out with the cards if you send me the templates and give me a bit of info such as how long teh delay is between each pokemon and such. Just a suggestion ^_^

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Hey again MM. I really appreciate what you do. ^_^ I just caught a shiny Zigzagoon today on my Ruby, so, if possible, could you add that to my Card? Thank you MM! :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    PT Jonny!

There you go - hopefully that'll work; if not just say what you'd like changed. I went a bit experimental with the shadow on the letters, I think it looks better but if you disagree I'll give you the standard kind.

Also - when I innitially ran the SHCard thread I had people say which part of the card they wanted to be different colors - for instance... one could say, "I want the dominant color to be blue, accent color to be red, title color to be white, line color yellow" and I would hook them up with a card that looked something like this:

I know it isn't the prettiest thing ever, but that's what the request would look like. Of course, you can continue with your generic, "color: red" requests and we'll just use your color as the dominant and the accent - we'll then use our own (excellent) judgement to determine what color would be good for the title.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    hey MM do me a card....pleaseeee!!!!
    and if you could put them in the order i caught them:poochyena,gastly(haunter),relicanth,pidgey,lairon,graveler,shuppet,raticate,ditto,aerodactyl,gastly, and cubone; that would be awesome.thankx in advanced:)

Years
    ryan said:
    PT Jonny!

There you go - hopefully that'll work; if not just say what you'd like changed. I went a bit experimental with the shadow on the letters, I think it looks better but if you disagree I'll give you the standard kind.

Also - when I innitially ran the SHCard thread I had people say which part of the card they wanted to be different colors - for instance... one could say, "I want the dominant color to be blue, accent color to be red, title color to be white, line color yellow" and I would hook them up with a card that looked something like this:

I know it isn't the prettiest thing ever, but that's what the request would look like. Of course, you can continue with your generic, "color: red" requests and we'll just use your color as the dominant and the accent - we'll then use our own (excellent) judgement to determine what color would be good for the title.
    Well, I was letting people indicate what colours they wanted in the level of detail of their choosing, ranging from "colour:red" to listing sets of colours to posting reference cards.

FYI, the colours up for selection include:
    2 for the bottom half of the card
    Top of the card
    2 for the SHC
    Background for text
    Background for sprite
    And ryan seems to have opened up the text for colouring, so 2 for that.

As for the text, I was thinking of changing things around come Diamond/Pearl (when everything else's redone). Specifically, the replacement of that ugly font with something nicer.

Ryan, the D/P cards will pretty much require the facility of Paint Shop Pro (or PS), since layered blending will become more important if I'm to implement some new ideas I have. (including text/text shadows) I can help you out with getting it if you'll sign in on MSN.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    DARKDESTINY said:
    hey MM do me a card....pleaseeee!!!!
    and if you could put them in the order i caught them:poochyena,gastly(haunter),relicanth,pidgey,lairon,graveler,shuppet,raticate,ditto,aerodactyl,gastly, and cubone; that would be awesome.thankx in advanced:)
    You need to let us know what color card you want, what you want your name to be displayed as (in 6 or fewer characters), and what trainer sprite you want to use.

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Yes, you need the basic requirements that MM posted at the beginning of this thread. MM is very busy, and he can't guess what you want and them have you tell him you didn't do it right. ^_^

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Yuscrecio said:
    Yes, you need the basic requirements that MM posted at the beginning of this thread. MM is very busy, and he can't guess what you want and them have you tell him you didn't do it right. ^_^

No, that is not what I was asking. I wanted to know if he could tell me hwo I can put the new shiny TC in my sig.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    We can't get true black - but here's a pretty dark gray!
    This' what your request was for:

This' what your signature banner shows:

I didn't know which was right, so I made both; use whichever's the honest representation of your collection.

MM - I changed the card a tiny, tiny little bit. It's almost undetectable, but I thought I'd let you know that I made the stars more centered.

Back