• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    MM or Ryan, Could I get Mightyeena added to my card? I have not evolved him yet but I will be soon so rather than ask for Pooch now and Mighty later, is that ok? Thanks!!
    Kim
    *still dancing around like a fool*

Years
    ryan said:
    PT Jonny!

There you go - hopefully that'll work; if not just say what you'd like changed. I went a bit experimental with the shadow on the letters, I think it looks better but if you disagree I'll give you the standard kind.

Also - when I innitially ran the SHCard thread I had people say which part of the card they wanted to be different colors - for instance... one could say, "I want the dominant color to be blue, accent color to be red, title color to be white, line color yellow" and I would hook them up with a card that looked something like this:

I know it isn't the prettiest thing ever, but that's what the request would look like. Of course, you can continue with your generic, "color: red" requests and we'll just use your color as the dominant and the accent - we'll then use our own (excellent) judgement to determine what color would be good for the title.
    Thank You Very Much.:)
    Jonny :t157:

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    Hi! Can I have one plz?
    Color: Blue
    Name on Card: Mudkippy (if too long, then just put Mud for short)
    Shinies: Zubat and Oddish
    Sprite:

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it! ^.^

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    I want an update too :P plsss
    1. Kingler
    2. Rattata
    3. Raticate :P pls I want them in this order :P
    I finally desided to evolve krabby yeah

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Be afraid, I'm only one shiny catch away from the next row of stars now because I found this:

Please add her as a Belsprout because I don't think I'm going to evolve her.
    SHINY BELSPROUT!
    Time: 376:02
    Route: 7
    Game: Leaf Green

Nature: Lax
    Level: 19

HP: 50
    ATK: 37
    DEF: 22
    Sp. ATK: 35
    Sp. DEF: 15
    Speed: 22

Years
    Done.

The true keyblade master:

MMSP:

Jirachi trainer:

BG Pokemon freak:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

The rest are ryan's responsibility. :p He seems to be absent, so if you request again, I'll do your card.

There are 2 things I'd like to make note of:
    1. Henceforth, evolution re-requests (that is, an update request where the only changes consist of evolved Pokémon) will be ignored until you obtain something else. If you're going to evolve a shiny, just request its evolved form the first time.

2. This doesn't take effect until the release of D/P and the SHC Card Requests V.4, but be warned that, starting then, multiple "cert shinies" count only once. A cert shiny is a Pokémon that's always shiny regardless of the circumstances. The first was the G/S/C Red Gyarados. Cert shinies in the current generation are only found at special events. One was the shiny Zigzagoon at a Gamestop promotion, another is, apparently, a shiny Pikachu given away in Europe. Starting as of the release of Diamond/Pearl, if you obtain more than one of such "cert shinies", only one will be counted for your SHC card.

The reason for this is to keep the system from breaking down, should there be any cert shinies availible in the main D/P adventure. (or any later titles) People could, in a similar manner to collecting ubers, keep replaying through their games collecting a bunch of such shinies, overflowing their SHC card. (This rule means LDD will lose a Zigzagoon on her card, come D/P. :P)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    Omg, you forgot me?? lol, It's ok.. It's probably because it's been a while since I found it. Anyway, thanks so much for the update.
    Kim

Back