• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Flydro

doobz
Years
Well I didn't get the shiny Drifloon before Halloween like I wanted but I'm still on the hunt in Platinum. Got caught up in all the Halloween partying and having fun so I didn't have the time but I have the whole weekend to myself and plenty of time so hopefully I'll get lucky. The numbers: Dratini 405 SRs, Eevee 50 SRs, and Drifloon 1065 SRs. Congrats on all the shinies caught, welcome new members, and good luck yall!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I was wondering if I could join again? I'm finally taking up shiny hunting again and pulling my own weight, not trading for them..

I've been going NONSTOP for a shiny Eevee in XY. Never been this dedicated, about 680 eggs in, Masuda, and no luck yet. I managed to get a diveballed wild female Eevee so she can pass her ball down to a female/modest/diveball Eevee to be my breeder. Thank goodness for the Japanese Ditto of wonder trade!

If anyone could help me out with a foreign Eevee, I'd really appreciate it <3

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
The November Monthly Quest!!

Happy November!

To celebrate turkeys, obtain two shinies who are either Flying-type or have the ability Levitate!

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on December 2nd, 2013.

Good luck and have fun!

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hey i would like to join the club ^^
I never really successfully got a shiny that i hunted for, but since i have been really trying to get some shinies at Pokemon X, now im hunting for a shiny Snorunt at the start i tried running around the Friend safari since some people say that there's an increased shiny rate but now im trying to get it through the Masuda method wish me luck ^^
Oh and my current shinies are: Shiny Seaking (Pokemon X) Shiny Bellossom (Pokemon Leafgreen) Shiny Kricketot (Pokemon Platinum) they were all random encounters, hopefully Shiny Snorunt will be added to this list soon.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Funny, as I'm casually hunting Noibat at the moment and planning for Talonflame in the future!

Anyone else thinking about the flying types or birds they'll go for?

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hmm i might try to get a Shiny Swellow after Snorunt since i really like Winona and i really like the anime episode where Winona uses her Shiny Swellow against Ash's Swellow, not much progress with Snorunt hatched a few eggs but no shiny for now

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
Years
Well, finally I come bearing news from Y:)

Found this lovely lady in a chain of 134 after approximately 100 encounters:

Spoiler:

Nature is Mild, which is perfect IMO. IV's are a mixed bag though:

Spoiler:

Congrats to everyone for your shinies as well :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Oh goodie I just got another shiny Sentret on Pokemon X, the hunt for Espurr continues. I also stopped hunting for Axew on White 2 and Black as I don't want to risk getting anymore Boldores. Now I'm hunting Metang with magnet pull on White 2 and using Repel trick for Riolu again on Black. Wish me luck! :)

Years
Still noooo shinies for TSE, not because I haven't been hunting mind you. Over 1000 REs, over 1000 SRs for Fennekin and I'm now actively hatching (I was hatching Eevee but I switched to Fennekin, so that I can cute charm for a female Eevee in the friend safari). I'm at 815 eggs for that- wish me luck.. lol!

Years
Hello all! I saw this thread and decided to post and see if i could join the SHC.

The shinies i have are
Aegislash♀
Pyroar♀

I'm hunting
Fennekin/Braixen
espurr♂
Ponyta
Zorua

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to all the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

Happy belated birthday, LDD!

This week's random hunt is… Sawk!

Good luck on all the hunts!

Floette

Fairy Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Oooh this months challenge speaks to me!

I'm currently MM for a shiny Flabébé. 108 eggs hatched so far, I'm crossing everything that sometime soon the little thing will show up!

In the mean time, anyone want a pink flower Flabébé? I'm overrun haha.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, guys! Still no Shinies on this front. Hope you're having better luck than I am!

No hunts currently planned; exploring the endgame.

I've added the 3DS friend codes of the people over the last three pages. Add me back if you want access to my garden! (that Spiritomb)

Shine on!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
REVENGE GET!

Decided to try this chain fishing business in a corner to do the miniquest and, lo and behold, I recovered my oldest Shiny, once fished from Ecruteak in a Gold ROM from over a decade ago! I think I cast my line about 10 times.

Spoiler:

Fun fact:
First time I did fish chaining was to rack up on Heart Scales. I failed it with no Shiny, after a while, but I didn't know I went this high!

"Your best record for consecutive fishing is... 70 times!"

Fun times!

Since he has Damp instead of Water Absorb, I can use him for my Shiny Hunting team. Eeeeexcellent.

P.S:
@Kotomine - Congratulations on what is widely recognised as one of the best Shinies! Good work!

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Well, bad news.

I have filled up all but one PC box with Eevee.

Here's to hoping this will be my final box! I'm 920 now.

To other hunters - what was your longest hunt ever?

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
@Runasutaru Hey thanks!

@Hooh54 I've had lots of long hunts but none as long as my Mewtwo hunt. It took over a year, countless SRs but it was well worth it. That was the most excited I've ever been getting a shiny. Good luck on your Eevee hunt! BTW once you get it, which Eeveelution are going to evolve it into to? I'm still undecided on my Eevee but in leaning towards either Espeon, Vaporeon or Sylveon as they are my favorites.

I'm just REing in various places now on Black, maybe I'll SR for something I don't know what yet though to be honest. Also still going for Espurr on X once I get it I'll start filling up the Pokedex and training my shinies and what not as I have no more hunts planned on X.

Last edited:
Back