• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Congrats Paulthagerous !! I haven't been in here in some time, but in Black 2 I was exploring Reverse Mountain, and closed the DS when a wild Pokemon appeared to do something else. When I opened my DS I noticed this little guy and caught him ASAP with one Ultra Ball!

Spoiler:

I screamed really loud and was really happy. I love Skorupi's shiny colors. Named it basil. :3

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • Hope it's OK if I join? Here's a list of all the shinies I've managed to obtain in my copy of Y so far. I've been quite the vigilant hunter this time around! I know some are repeats but I batch hatch the eggs so it happens when I'm lucky.

Kingdra - Fish
    Dragalge - Fish
    Klefki - Radar
    Emolga - Safari
    Luxio - Safari
    Luxio - Safari
    Gardevoir - Masuda
    Pikachu - Safari
    Dedenne - Safari
    Shuckle - Masuda
    Sylveon - Masuda
    Honedge - Masuda
    Honedge - Masuda
    Duosion - Safari
    Gliscor - Masuda
    Gliscor - Masuda
    Pichu - Masuda
    Magnezone - Safari
    Charmander - Masuda
    Chandelure - Safari

I'm currently hunting for Pumpkaboo and Braixen, maybe Azumarill too.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • I swore I signed up here - PM me if not.
    I got 2 shinys while I was gone - generic Lake of Rage Red Gyrados in SoulSilver, and a shiny Poliwag in Pokémon Y from a friend.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Gave up on SRing for shiny snorlax because I don't like SRing and I figured I can MM a shiny munchlax later if I really want to. Lol Now I'm just doing some REs and leveling my pokemon... I should probably just get further in the game. :X

@Razer302 - Congrats on the shiny clamperl! What is shiny value?

@Volk Dragoona - Congrats on the shiny fennekin!

@icelovebunnies9 - Congrats on the shiny phantump!

@Pumpkaboo - Welcome!

@TheShinyEevee - Grats on the lillipup! Good to see you're still around! :D

@Ultramew - Welcome back and congrats on the shinies!

@Paulthagerous - Congrats on the swanna!

Good luck on your hunts, everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Hi, I'd like to join the club.

All the shinies I have are:
    Drapion - Masuda method and got it today yay (insanely lucky 95 eggs)

I don't think the shiny Relicanth I got in a random encounter on a hackrom counts but I'm mentioning it anyway. I'm kind of a noob shiny hunter but lately I've been getting into it more and more. I'm on the process of getting a shiny Kyurem as of this moment but my hopes aren't high since I pretty much exhausted all my luck on that Skorupi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'm currently MM'ing for a Shiny Bulbasaur. I've got a box filled, and I'm ready to go up to 1,000. I just hope I get it! <3

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Hey guys so...I posted here about 6 times over 2 years ago... :D
    Anyway, I'd like to re-join. My shinies on Y are:
    Noibat - MM
    Sunkern - Safari
    Dragalage - Fishing
    Espurr - MM
    Relicanth x3 - Fishing
    Skrelp - Fishing
    Luvdisc - Fishing

I'm currently hatching for a Shiny Chespin but I switch it up every 30 or so eggs.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I just found a shiny Duosion in a Friend Safari today. I actually didn't know it was shiny until I put it in my PC. I mean, to me, there isn't much of a color difference between Duosion and shiny Duosion, so I never noticed. Xd But I evolved it into a shiny Reuniclus.

Years
  • Hi everyone! I would like to join this club please :P
    My shiny pokemon i got so far in X is

Gyarados: Chain Fishing
    Hawlucha: MM

I'm currently MM for shiny scyther with 500+ eggs hatched but no luck

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I cannot believe my insane luck. I just got a shiny Teddiursa through MM and little more than 24 hours passed since I got shiny Skorupi. It only took me 149 eggs. Even better he's got adamant nature.

How lucky is that :D

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • I just found a shiny Duosion in a Friend Safari today. I actually didn't know it was shiny until I put it in my PC. I mean, to me, there isn't much of a color difference between Duosion and shiny Duosion, so I never noticed. Xd But I evolved it into a shiny Reuniclus.

I have a shiny duosion as well and it took me a while to notice the color. It was much more obvious in the sprite than the 3D model!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi, welcome to all new members and congrats on all new catches.
    Not much to say, just started a project a few days ago, hopefully it's going well.

The year is almost over and I see some have almost completed the yearly challenge. I guess this is the last chance for those who at least have completed 1 monthly challenge, I wonder what's going to be this month. It would be interesting something related to inverse battles like an inverse challenge.

well see you next time and happy hunting.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I just wanted to say, congratulations on over a million views! ^^

I would join the club, but I'm too lazy to be a shiny hunter. xD

magolor

hsssah!
    Years
  • Pretty lucky week so far!
    I happened to horde hunt for three days and came up with a Shiny Mareep, named her Bonbon. She's now a fabulous Mega Ampharos. uvu Then, I hunted in the Friend Safari for another three days, looking for Mawile, but found an adorable Shiny Dedenne-- named her Pecan, after the Pecan Pie we ate that day(caught her the night of Thanksgiving!).

Spoiler:

Traded my non-shiny Flygon for this beauty-- can't wait to get her to X/Y when I get Pokebank!

Spoiler:

Also, I'm receiving a Shiny Latios that I won in a giveaway-- I'll have him once Pokebank releases. Getting closer and closer to getting my Shiny Pidgey, since I'm gradually progressing through Fire Red. Last but not least, I finally got Adeleine up to Level 100! Here's a pic since I haven't posted anything of her so far.

Spoiler:

Congrats on the new Shinies and good luck on your future excursions! :15:

Years
  • Hey everyone! Since I visited on Wednesday I have found two shinies, a Swablu and a Klefki. Klefki almost killed itself when it got burnt from Flame Body, but luckily on the last ball I managed to capture it.

Here are the pictures of shiny Lillipup, Swablu and Klefki:
    (Warning! Big images!)
    Spoiler:

Swablu took only 180 encounters, and Klefki took 1590.
    Congrats on the shiny Poliwag, Drapion, Bulbasaur, all of your shinies that I won't list Christopher, Duosion, Gyarados, Hawlucha, Teddiursa, and all of yours also Enderjay!

Also... 1 MILLION VIEWS! Wooooo!
    I won't be attempting to do the monthly/yearly quest, but I will be next year.

Good luck everyone!!

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • Found not one but two shiny Lampents! One is modest nature with perfect IVs in Spa and Spe so I'm definitely going to be using her, she's perfect for battle! The male I gave a silly nickname too but I wish this girl had been a dude instead that would have been perfect.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Congrats on all the shinies,
    3 new chained fished for me: Gyarados,Goldeen and an Alomomola. I'm currently MMing for a Goomy. It's going to take a while, damn Dragon with their 10k egg steps :D.

Back