• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
What do you guys like about it, either on its own or in contrast to the original?

I really like shiny greninja but I do wish there was a slightly larger contrast in the colors. The original has a good contrast. I think for the "inside" parts, they could have gone with a light gray or something along those lines.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Have you considered breeding for a mixed Aegislash? It typically has a Spooky Plate equipped, goes for a Quiet nature and has both Shadow Sneak and Shadow Ball, as such using both attacking stats. Could be intriguing if you want to aim for all stats being perfect as you breed, or if it interests you more than the usual physical build.
I've actually never heard of that build (or whatever you call it :p). I think I will stick to the defensive tank, though.

Years
After countless hours and eggs I have officially quit the search for my protean froakie!!
A very nice trader here gave me one for free(I gave him an extra yvetal I had just to be somewhat fair:/). He even gave it the nick name I wanted too!!
On to noibat after I finish a breeding request on gastly. Hopefully I will get lucky and pop out a shiny Gastly too. Shiny mega gengar is waaaayyyy beyond epic!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
You know, that's actually a really good point. Pretty clever if that was the intention! For me, those really bright white spots pop out too much. Nevertheless, point taken.
Actually, I believe the uniform colors for the video game Ninja Gaiden has similar outfit progress. The main character starts with a blue uniform, but in sequel games sports a black costume.

After countless hours and eggs I have officially quit the search for my protean froakie!!
A very nice trader here gave me one for free(I gave him an extra yvetal I had just to be somewhat fair:/). He even gave it the nick name I wanted too!!
On to noibat after I finish a breeding request on gastly. Hopefully I will get lucky and pop out a shiny Gastly too. Shiny mega gengar is waaaayyyy beyond epic!
Glad you got your Froakie. Shame that you didn't hatch one :(

Maybe you'll be inspired some rainy day to try again :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
hello I am new to this but I got a shiny honege with 31 hp/attk/def/spattk/spdef and I can dup them for any other 5 iv shiny pokemon or 6 foreign ditto
and I what a foreign froakie with 5 ivs

Years
Glad you got your Froakie. Shame that you didn't hatch one :(

Maybe you'll be inspired some rainy day to try again :)

I'm sure I will:) thank you very much:)
To be honest with ya, froakie was sort of low on my main wants in the main game since nabbing one early in the game. I was mainly doing this for all for a redo lololol. I gotta be slightly masochistic:X
I'm excited to hunt down some shiny fairies I have to get this team down so it stops holding me back on other aspects of shiny acquisitions.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm getting tired of seeing all these Fletchling, Been trying so hard and I'm almost filling up all my boxes. I really hope I get a shiny one soon because I wanna start aiming for a different shiny Pokemon >.<"

Years
Did anyone buy the kid Icarus 3ds game? I only bring this up because it came with this nifty little stand for your 3ds to sit upon.
My boy thought it would be a good idea to use it when I'm hatching my eggs. Mind you he's only 3. It was a great idea!
Here is a pic in the spoiler(hopefully it will work for me this time. My phone doesn't like me,XD )...
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I got around to doing another hunt on my Diamond version. I was attempting to get Mawile on iron Island. I was using magnet pull and everything but I got a shiny Graveler. Not the worst that could happen because now that I have two Gravelers, I can evolve one. It has a Brave nature. Since my other Graveler is better I will evolve that one.

(Brave = 1.1x Attack and 0.9x Speed)

HP 20-23
Attack 4-6 (lame...)
Defense 0-3 (bummer...)
Sp. Attack 30-31 (great...)
Sp. Defense 17-19
Speed 27-29

I started my next hunt up at Lost Tower. At night the possibilities are Gastly, Zubat, and Murkrow. I will take anything here, even Zubat. :)

Years
Hi all,

Just got extremely lucky (i suppose). I finished my first ever SR hunt! Accidentally! I was trying to get a female Mawile with intimidate in glittering cave. After about 12 SRs and no Mawile, I got a shiny Machop!? Naive, No Guard don't know the IVs. Its a shame I got a machop cuz I already have 3 from gen IV (pokeradar). I am 300 SRs into my badge quest, and I'm putting together a team for the VGC (thus the intimidate Mawile).

I am doing badge quest, friend safari encounters and horde encounters on and off.

Congrats on all shinies, good luck on all hunts.

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
i caught a shiny sigiliph last night and i wasn't even hunting for it! i was looking for synconizers of every nature and then BAM he appeared. And the best part is that he did not have Whirlwind!

Years
Not sure if I mentioned my 2nd Totodile, but a 3rd shiny Chikorita showed up last night after 5070 starters seen on my Heartgold. Sigh. I just want cyndaquil! xD

Years
Not sure if I mentioned my 2nd Totodile, but a 3rd shiny Chikorita showed up last night after 5070 starters seen on my Heartgold. Sigh. I just want cyndaquil! xD

I honestly wish you the best of luck, that is a large amount of starters seen. My patience would have crapped out by now.

Kagura_Nitrogat

Egg Factory
Years
I would like to join this club, I have my own side project for shiny hunting, I'm planning to get a shiny Eevee and get him/her a everstone, then get more 8 more Shiny Eevee's and evolve them to their eeveelution state, that is my current goal, I have 2 shiny loudreds right now which I will be willing to trade for shiny Eevee's if anybody wants them, I currently have 0 Shiny eevee's after 5 days of grinding a FS and breeding 600+ eggs.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
I would like to join this club, I have my own side project for shiny hunting, I'm planning to get a shiny Eevee and get him/her a everstone, then get more 8 more Shiny Eevee's and evolve them to their eeveelution state, that is my current goal, I have 2 shiny loudreds right now which I will be willing to trade for shiny Eevee's if anybody wants them, I currently have 0 Shiny eevee's after 5 days of grinding a FS and breeding 600+ eggs.
You can't pass down shiny from a parent without fail. The odds would be the same at trying to hatch a shiny Pokemon any other way.

Back