• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Shuko said:
Actually, I'll bet it's not impossible... -_-; I've been wondering this for a while now; but do you think that the pokemon they give away in nintendo promotions have a chance of being shiny, like any others? I mean, they must have that kind of chance, since the berry glitch fix can give you a shiny Zigzagoon. ;)

Anyone else wonder about that?

ive never thought about it, but its a very good point someone should ring or write to nintendo and ask them :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
really... i did get all of them!

ok maby it took longer but i don't remember!

I REALLY HAVE ALL OF THEM DOESENT ANYONE BELIEVE ME

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Nagareboshi said:
Does anyone have a shiny Jirachi? x.x ~ >.< if so I admire them alot. that must be impossible

I have a shiny Jirachi!! it took me about 5 months to get it from the bonus disc.(and yes it is possible)

Edit: it is possible that he's not lyin but I am not buyin it :disappoin

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
Shuko said:
Actually, I'll bet it's not impossible... -_-; I've been wondering this for a while now; but do you think that the pokemon they give away in nintendo promotions have a chance of being shiny, like any others? I mean, they must have that kind of chance, since the berry glitch fix can give you a shiny Zigzagoon. ;)

How do you get a shiny zigzagoon from the berry glitch fix?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
SWAT33333333 said:
How do you get a shiny zigzagoon from the berry glitch fix?

To get the shiny zigzagoon you have to play R or S for a year, after that time berrys will stop growing. At which point you send your cart to nintendo with 5 or less pokemon on your team, they will fix it and give you a shiny zigzagoon with a certain berry that is hard to find (i think its the one you find on mirage island) but you can also correct the berry glitch by trading with colloseum(sp) or pokemon box, but you dont get the shiny zigzagoon!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Yami_Zidane said:
To get the shiny zigzagoon you have to play R or S for a year, after that time berrys will stop growing. At which point you send your cart to nintendo with 5 or less pokemon on your team, they will fix it and give you a shiny zigzagoon with a certain berry that is hard to find (i think its the one you find on mirage island) but you can also correct the berry glitch by trading with colloseum(sp) or pokemon box, but you dont get the shiny zigzagoon!

also you can trade to emerald after holding down+select+B at the title screen

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SWAT33333333 said:
really... i did get all of them!

ok maby it took longer but i don't remember!

I REALLY HAVE ALL OF THEM DOESENT ANYONE BELIEVE ME
um... i don't think we do. your sig says you've captured over 10 without cheating... but you claim to have captured like 20... it would make sense if you said you'd captured 20 or "over 20" or "nearly 20" rather than "over 10"... i am a bit skeptical about that shiny list and don't know if i feel entirely comfortable with you being a member... is it possible for you to produce any proof??

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
Like everyone is saying, it doesnt seem possible to have all of them. I'm still looking for a shiny in Emerald, hopefully a pretty shiny pops up and I can add it to my collection *pokes SHC Card* As you can see I evolved my Shiny Gastly, now I gotta trade it to get a shiny Gengar.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
a couple days ago i found my chimecho wasnt shiny unfortunatly, :P oh and i have all the unowns , i really wanted a shiny unown before getting all, meh i still got lg and emerald to get one when i buy them lol, still no luck with bagon :( although i didnt hatch many like under 90, but on the up side i have 24 pokemon left to get mostly lg pokemon hehe :)

SWAT GET PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Golden_Deoxys said:
I highly doubt it, like a poster above said, if you do, then put some screens of them up. It'd be interesting!
<unnessesary,joking snobby tone> am i the "poster above"? if so, you should make a note that i prefer to be called "his majesty the grand midnight shiny hunter" </unnessesary,joking snobby tone> gaa! it's 2 in the morning, i forgot to go to bed... don't you hate when that happens?! *flees*

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
I was on vacation to peru this week so didnt get to go on since there is not much technology over there well any way A kid I met there saw me with my ds and asked me if he can play I said yes feeling sorry for him the first pokemon he encountered was a shiny whismur so now Im going to add that to my list because luckly I caught him when he saw it he thought something was wrong with the game when the pokemon poped out!
still no luck with torchic :sleeping:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
heres a question for members, however embarressing it might be, and I know it would annoy the hell out of ya, but, has anyoine ever ACCIDNTALLY made faint a shiny pokemon?

LOL, ide proberly pull me hair out!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Nope not yet anyway, just faulse(sp) swipe it down to 1 HP put it to sleep and throw pokeballs like mad!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I lost my 1st shiny because untill after the battle ended I didn't realize what I had done (It was a shiny pikachu-Crystal)

Back