• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
heres a question for members, however embarressing it might be, and I know it would annoy the hell out of ya, but, has anyone ever ACCIDNTALLY made a shiny pokemon faint?
Ummm, I had the shiny voltorb in Vivian 1 (what I call my lost Ruby Version), then the game got lost. I saw it again later in Vivian 2, but I fainted it trying to catch it with a level 43 (the lowest in my party at the time).

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
I relize this thread has been around for a while and I'm not sure whether your still excepting members or not, but if you are can I please join? I already have a few shinies. And if you let me join I swear to go catch even more! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Shiny Shuckle said:
can i join plz i have a shiny exeggutor sandslash and spinda
your sig implies that you have a shiny shuckle too... we allow anybody so long as they tell us what they've captured/if they haven't captured anything. so, to the poster before shiny shuckle (can't recall username) if you run your shiny collection by us we'll let you in.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
How do you get an umberon? If you get it only on g/s/c then I have no luck in finding one *sighs*. Does anyone know where jagged pass is in emerald? LDD if otaku means fan then I'd like to be in your story.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Hmmm well you do have some good shinies but having a shiny celebi? You can't get one so easily. first you have to have a japanse (sp?) cartidage (sp) then you have to have the gs ball then go to the shrine in the forest. But I don't think you got a celebi like that did you? Maybe you used a gameshark or something.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
how'd you get a shiny celebi? we don't allow cheated pokemon to be counted in our grand list of captured shinies... so would you care to explain??

Years
Two possibilities:
1. Japanese bonus disc. You'd have to restart the entire game after each try, so this is unlikely.
2. Celebi glitch. Odds are 1/2147483648 for the RNG flaw. Since it is an RNG flaw, there might be a correlation to the shiny odds. That's still a number smaller than 1/2147483648, so this is even more unlikely than (1).

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
1 congrats on the golbat
2.please dont double post!!! and its even more annoying when your saying the same thing

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
if you want a trainer card go here and dont post questions like this, ask someone through PM's

EDIT: once again DONT DOUBLE POST! use the edit button at the bottom of your last post!!!

Back