• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
well i have done some more resetting. no luck. i will win the race though. i will try to take a pic of the encounter since i am at my moms for the next 5 or 6 days(my parents are divorced) so hopefully i find it then.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay guys, maybe you didn't know, maybe you did, but either way I will clear this up.

Rumor:
Shiny Pokemon = Shiny Eggs.

Fact:
This is incorrect, just because it is a shiny parent does NOT in anyway increase your chances of getting a new shiny pokemon from the egg.
---
Rumor:
Hatching an egg, resetting, hatching an egg is a good way to get a shiny.

Fact:
The egg is set from birth. (IE When the egg is created). Resetting your game will do nothing for you unless you reset before you got the egg.
---
That's about all for now. ^^;

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
completely offtopic:

ok well everyone knows how the disaster in new orleans is awful. but after the oil refineries were hit gas is sky rocketing, 3.29 here in upstate new york. so everyone tell your parents, or neone to boycott gas tomorrow, dont buy any because it will force bush to release our reserves.

PazzKat

Years
ShineyKabutops, not to be mean or anything but, that isn't oh-so-wise to do. Oh sure, the boycott may want to make him release our reserves, the fact of the matter is this:
The people in New Orleans do not have cars, electricity, they're very "old-school" if you will. We as a country NEED to become more public transportation usable, if not we're just using too much fossil fuel every day. Buy a hybrid, use the bus, use the train, commute, do something but do NOT boycott just to have him release our reserves just to drop gas prices. Gas Prices high = State of Emergency. Which means we need to come through for our nation and help each other, not boycott and squabble against each other.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Umm, most of us couldn't boycott it anyway. My dad is a single parent, and his work is over an hour away. We'd be poor if he didn't go to work...

Anyway, I gave up on shiny Rayquaza, I figure why waste months on it( like I did with torchic, and still had no sucess) when I could be making more progress in my game. I hacked it to get him in black. But I never count the ones I hack, as if I did I'd have like 40 shinys...

I figure I'd just let the shinys come to me. It's more fun that way. Reseting over and over takes the fun out of the game:rambo:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it's all the environmentalists fault (says my friend the unrealistically conservative). here in california (maybe all of the US, not sure) we can't have deisel powered vehicles even though they're much more efficient. the smart cars that everybody has in europe seem like the would solve a lot of problems here. if we had smaller cars to fill up, the prices wouldn't hurt so much. in europe they have even more expensive gas, so they are forced to take public transportation which is good for both the economy and the environment. so i agree with pazzkat that americans need to learn to use public transports or quit whining about gas prices.

PazzKat

Years
My teacher is working on....vegetable oil... as a fuel...
Yeah...
Well, if you've taken physics in HS, you'll realize that almost any liquid could be used as fuel, the only problem is: You need to generate enough energy (heat) in order to make the liquid react (combust?) and cause chain reactions in the engine.. Think about it... mmmm vegetable oil.. as gas..or would you just consider it oil?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
a lady at my church used to run her vehicle off vegitable oil. her friend had a farm so she got it for free.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
its actually a highly efficient way to power a car, and you can get it from almost any fast food joint, because they just toss the stuff

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
nothing, i have played basically 25 hours in the past four days, so... and nothing

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i personally have seen 4000+ numels/spoink/machops on jagged pass, but im going to keep going

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
no luck for me either. i have played atleast a couple hours on it. no luck though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i haven't shiny hunted for a little while now. all this homework crap keeps getting in the way. it's really a drag...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
who me? no! i haven't! that's just a downright like? how could you say something like that?? *shifts feet uncomfortably while avoiding eye contact*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I spent the driving time between West Virginia and South Carolina shiny hunting -I was going on vacation at Myrtle Beach- but didn't find anything. Will I never own a shiny Absol? Wait I can't think like that! I will catch a shiny Absol! Positive thinking!...posi-think!!...posi-think!!!

Back