• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i spent the trip to and from berkeley today (about 2 hours total) looking for a shiny sudowoodo... but i had no luck. what a shame.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
well, im still dedicated to catching shiny charmander/chansey/rayquaza, all by breeding/catching for chansey and reseting for rayquaza =\

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
hi can i join

i havent actually caught a shiny in lg

but i did catch a red zigzagoon in sapphire

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, welcome to the SHC. we're the best club at PC (it's true).

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
I ALMOST HAD A SHINY GULPIN TODAY!!!!!!!! my friend said he would trade me his shiny gulpin if i gave him my emerald guide. i couldnt find my emerald guide, my link cable, or my wireless adapters!!!! i have REALLY bad luck. no luck on the hunt though.
EDIT: happy B-day to link2005.

Last edited:

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i havent searched in a few days, someone please motivate me, tell me there is a shiny at the end of this amazing long tunnel we call shiny hunting!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i was looking for the stupid tree in shiny form again today... but no luck... it's amazing how much time i put into getting his green balls to turn red... (sounds kinda werid)... *looks around nervously*

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
rsgh5 said:
i was looking for the stupid tree in shiny form again today... but no luck... it's amazing how much time i put into getting his green balls to turn red... (sounds kinda werid)... *looks around nervously*
0_o
well, no luck with the trio..

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well that was Random *pokes pokebryce*
O Hey guys! yes i have returned from the abyss known as my bedroom to bring you some news! i have no new shinys, shocking isnt it?

well i was reading through the past pages and saw someone who was trying to be a pkmaster and an interesting conversation about using Vegetable Oil to fuel cars O_o

Anywho i shall be hunting when i get a spare second here and there, but i shall be going to "college" aka 6th Form from next week so thats my free time down the drain =P but we have weekends for a reason!

So till theres a n00b who claims to have the impossible, or till i find a new shiny i will be away for a while, but fear not i shall return

Ryan for President! *dissapears*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yay! me for president. just to forewarn you all, i'm trying to get a name change in the name change thread. i hope to become "ryan". cool huh?

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
ShineyKabutops said:
i havent searched in a few days, someone please motivate me, tell me there is a shiny at the end of this amazing long tunnel we call shiny hunting!

I'm sure you'll find another shiny. It might be something like a zigzagoon, but theres defenitly another shiny for you:D

lol, Man, what I'd give for a shiny zigzagoon XDXDXD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
what would you do for a shiny? let's make it like a game show. tell us the most absurd thing you'd do to get the shiny pokemon of your choice!
i'd... go to school wearing only women's underwear for a shiny heracross or scyther.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
rsgh5 said:
what would you do for a shiny? let's make it like a game show. tell us the most absurd thing you'd do to get the shiny pokemon of your choice!
i'd... go to school wearing only women's underwear for a shiny heracross or scyther.

For a shiny eevee, I would dress up as Link and go to school, then insist that I am link, hero of time, untill I get my shiny XDXDXDXD

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i would take over the world, muhahaha, lol or i would dress up like a shiny seviper and slither into school, man a shiny seviper would be nice

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
everything involves wearing dumb stuff to school... hmm... what would you eat for a shiny?? i'd eat a bowl of dog food.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I would... clean my room? No no, I'd do my homework for a shiny! I don't know... absurd... How about going two days without a shower without a plausible reason? I think that counts as absurd... *shudder* Anyways, have you seen the Link Cartoon? Mario Cartoon? Etc? They're very... odd... I have a website if you want to see them.. (No DLing required, technically)

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
first day of school was today, i love my friends, w00t w00t, lol i would get naked and fight a stranger for a shiny, now thats upsurd, and pazz i would totally shudder to that if i was you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow name change for ryan... thats interesting... anywho the most absurd thing i'd do for a shiny? erm... this one could take a while hoe about look constantly day and night? no not drastic enough

I'll get back to you with that one

Back