• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No shiny and I hit 300:00 in Emerald...

When I Shiny Hunt I turn the sound off my game and the radio up! V(^_^)V Mostly 80's music if you want to know.

BTW, I hate outbreaks of SEEDOT on Route 120. Like finding ABSOL isn't hard enough without 9/10 battles being changed to SEEDOT!!!

Oh! AND I started writting a shiny hunters story. Here's the intro:

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon. I make no money from this story. Please do not sue.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Beyond Victory Road

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

~*~*~*~*~*~

Introduction

~*~*~*~*~*~​

[Korokoro Island Pokelab, 10:30AM]

One of the children raised his hand. "If you're a Pokemon Master, then why do you only have one Pokeball?"

"Duh! She only has one Pokemon!" A girl yelled.

"Be quiet!"

"Be-da!" She stuck her tounge out at the boy. The two continued to fight untill Prof. Kari Tea stopped them.

"Children please! Miss Iana has only brought her first Pokemon partner with her today."

The young woman sighed, running her fingers through her Silver hair. "Thank you Prof. Now as I was about to say, this is my Absol, Solstice. She's been my friend from the time I lived at Lilycove when I was a little girl. Does anyone here know about that area or the kinds of Pokemon found there?"

The children raised their hands, waving them madly, each wishing to be called on first.

[That afternoon...]

"Aaahhh," Iana sighed. "Kari Tea. Another group of would be begining trainers gone from this little island."

"Remembering a time when you just started out on that trip?"

"Sort of... I'm thinking of taking up training again. The Great Shiny Hunter." Iana said with a roll of her eyes at the title.

"You're more that a Shiny Hunter, Iana, you're a great trainer. You're a loyal friend who cut her quest short to return to her small island home when her best friend lost his father. Return to your quest, I'll be fine now."

Iana looked at her friend, though they were both no older than their early twenties, she and he had seen much together. They had stood side by side in battle, had faced the loss of Kari Tea's only living family, and had opened this very Pokemon Lab... together. She wondered if her reluctence to once again leave Korokoro Island was because she was afraid to leave her friend alone or her own fear of being alone.

"I can't stand... being brought out and pranced around infront of the newbies anymore. I feel like some prize Pokemon no one has seen before." She paused. "Thank you for understanding."

~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC...

LDD: Well, it's only an introduction, but I hope it gives you readers a feel for my writing. So, what do you think? Is it worth continuing? It gives this slow calm feeling for how Iana's life on the island is...I hope.

Years
Looks good, Demoonica. I'm going nuts on a trading operation, and I've got about an hour until Pok?rus times out on Spinarak, so I've gotta hurry! I've gotta:
-Get a Mudkip egg
-Get a Seedot egg
-Trade 'em back to Fire Red, along with Spinarak and friends, and the Nuzleaf/Marshtomp parents
-Catch some dumb things in Emerald, and trade 'em to FR for Marshtomp/Nuzleaf
-Mix records between Em. and Sap.
-Throw in a few National Dex egg trading experiments in between

Alright, crew; let's move out!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, nice introduction LDD, looks nice! ^_~
Also, I hope you find a Shiny soon and that the Shiny is the Absol, after all this time. ;_;

Yeah, hurry up M.M!
I wish all of ya guys luck on your hunts!

I?ll hatch some more eggs tomorrow, have to go sleep now...
Nothing new to report, but this:
I got another wonderfully outstanding Torchic, but this one has only got Hp and Atk at max. XP

EDIT: Coolness, first post in a page. XP

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WE ARE FALLING BEHIND!
We mustn?t, we must catch up to the Misty Club... I?ll help the best I can with that! ^__^

Well, hatched a few eggs today...Nothing special, nothing that I want yet today...No Shiny, no Adamant female, and well, I think I?ve gotten my good share of 00ber Torchics already. >.>

I think 4 are enough already. XD

Well...*Resumes hunt*

I?LL GET EVERYONE KENTUCKY FRIED COMBUSKENS AFTER THIS HUNT! I PROMISE! XD

*Offers Torchics around to temporarily replace them*

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
Can I join? (i know , I'ts a little bit late , but before i (might?) join this club , I've already (tried en catch) some shinies...)
This are the ones i have :
Eevee => and i'm very very proud of it (shutted down my game for 23 times! :tired: )
Ponyta => it just appeared
And a fat Snorlax => pure luck..
So pleeeaaaasseee *puppy dog eyes* can I join?

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
GGrrrrrrrrrrr....This is my third straight day of resseting my game to try and get a shiny Eevee >__<...I keep trying and trying and trying...But I won't give up ^__^!!!

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
I want an eevee so bad in my fire red,but I don't want to start a new game..and still tying to catch a shiney!it's really hard...but I won't give up either!!^^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
pokexproduction, congrats on the Shiny Trapinch!
Just don?t double post, edit your previous post when telling us good news! XP

Skarpedo, for the Owner and the Co-Owners of the club to let you in, you must say what Shiny(ies) you caught and if possible, where you caught it(them).

Well, for shocking news...:
OMG, you won?t BELIEVE what just happened... A friend of mine gave away his Shiny Gengar...
Him:
"It?s not that important."
"Because it?s useless."
"It?s weak."
"I hate weak."

... ;________;
Poor Shiny... I hope it went into good hands. >.<

Well, nothing new to report, practically haven?t hunted today, had to do some things for FBN, so I had to hold it off. >.>;;;

Years
Lucky_Clover said:
Can I join? (i know , I'ts a little bit late , but before i (might?) join this club , I've already (tried en catch) some shinies...)
This are the ones i have :
Eevee => and i'm very very proud of it (shutted down my game for 23 times! :tired: )
Ponyta => it just appeared
And a fat Snorlax => pure luck..
So pleeeaaaasseee *puppy dog eyes* can I join?
Yes, you may join! What do you plan to evolve your shiny Eevee into? (Please don't say Flareon, for Pete's sake!) 23 resets is also very short. Most people (like me!) spend thousands of resets to find a shiny. (Others get it their first try, so whatever.. >.<)

pokexproduction said:
*gasps*Omg!!I got a shiny tampinch!!^^Yay!!!
Congrats on the Trapinch! You may get your card updated HERE!! (sorry, I'm just really desperate to keep this thing active this time)

I've made it to Fallarbor in Emerald. (It would be extremely ironic if I happen across a shiny Seviper on my way by. I'm not looking for any shinies this time around.) Must.. get Johto pokes before.. resetting!

I have big plans for shiny hunting in Emerald; most of which will happen on my fourth/fifth time around. Here's my checklist:

Emerald:
-Reset for shiny Treecko
-Reset/Breed for shiny Chiko
-Breed for shiny Seviper
-Breed for shiny Starmie
-Breed for shiny Delibird
-Reset/Breed for shiny Totodile
-Reset for shiny Beldum
-Reset for shiny Lileep
-Breed for shiny Snorunt
-Breed for shiny Miltank
-Hunt for shiny Voltorb/Magnemite
-Hunt for shiny Aron
-Breed for shiny Teddiursa
-Reset for shiny Regice​
So, I suppose on my final play through, I will attempt to breed for shiny Chikorita (the other breedings mentioned are pretty much pipe dreams, or support for other hunts I've already been working on), and reset for shiny Toto from Birch.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
..........Still no shiny Eevee >__<...I have the feeling this is gonna take a lllllllooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time O__O...

Back