• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Kai the Master said:
Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile.But I've came back with a Shiny Dragonite finally.
Holy hoodwinkers, Batman! IT'S THE PKMASTER!

Despite recalling you being banned, I'm inclined to let you re-join since there's been such a period of off-time here. I'm hoping you've changed. To re-join, you must list all shinies you own in the Advanced generation, and (very) briefly explain the origins of each. (This is a new rule which was instated to prevent situations like yours from arising in the future.) Welcome to the SHC!

Raquaza master said:
Congrats on the shiny dragonite ^__^.(Still working on the shiny Eevee O__O!)
You were extremely lucky to have found that Rayquaza over such a short period of time. Generally, you can expect a shiny hunt to take several thousand tries, but keep at it!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*Walks in holding a pokemon.*

*Thrusts arm out and dangles the Pokemon by it's SHINY leaves... it's an ODDISH.*

SHINY ODDISH
GAME - EMERALD
GAME TIME - 303:34
Level - 26
GENDER - Male
Route - 120
HP - 63
At - 36
Dff - 36
Sp At - 47
Sp Dff - 43
Speed - 30

*Walks away crying...*

xXkillaXx

Banned
Years
can i join the Shiny Hunters Club i've been looking for 2 hours staight since i first got my 15th masterball i'm lucky at Lilycove Lotterys no luck still*crys*anyway i found out how to get a Shiny Legendary just save before battling then keep on reloading until you get a shiny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
I would like to join, too. I caught (well, let's not get specific)- I own a shiny Red Gyarados, the father of all shinies!!! Also, a shiny Tentacool (soon a Tentacruel) and a shiny Linoone. Go Super Ragoon! (please don't ask)

I caught them all from their lower forms. So that's-

Tentacool
Tentacruel
Magikarp
Gyarados
Zigzagoon
Linoone

I am always breeding/looking for Pokemon. I'm a trainer who focuses on getting all the Pokemon, unlike my friends. :pirate: Although, they get nice, multiple lv 100 pkmn, I get all the rare pokemon you could imagine, with my only lv 100 as Mewtwo. :cool: It does make for some awkward battles, though.

Oh, yeah. Umm, I own Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, and XD. My sister, who also plays Pokemon, owns Sapphire, Emerald, and Leaf Green. XD is kinda shared between us. I own no cheating device for GBA, so rest assured, my shinies are pure.

Anyhoo, I hope I can add to the Pokedex of Shiny Pokemon!

Check for me in the TCard Requests. Ordinarily, I'd make my own, but I have no clue how to make animations!

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
*Walks in holding a pokemon.*

*Thrusts arm out and dangles the Pokemon by it's SHINY leaves... it's an ODDISH.*

SHINY ODDISH
GAME - EMERALD
GAME TIME - 303:34
Level - 26
GENDER - Male
Route - 120
HP - 63
At - 36
Dff - 36
Sp At - 47
Sp Dff - 43
Speed - 30

*Walks away crying...*
Wow. You've now got me beat for multiplicity! (the two zigzagoons from nintendo's eliteist free shiny machines don't count =P) I know! Let's prepare a tossed salad! Hoppip, Oddish, Bellossom, who knows; maybe even another Lotad if I'm unlucky in the Seviper patch. If we combine with Runa's Kentucky Fried Combuskens, we could feed the entire SHC!

Dsaerno said:
Anyhoo, I hope I can add to the Pokedex of Shiny Pokemon!
Well right now, none of us can, since SkinnyGreenMan, who updates the Dex, seems to have gone missing again. (My Spinarak/Ariados aren't registered in the Shiny Dex either, as of yet.) Maybe I ought to try the ol' Ampersand Bait once again.

I have loads of work, so the three card requests will wait until tomorrow.

xXkillaXx, Dsaerno, you may join.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
MetalMario said:
Yes, you may join! What do you plan to evolve your shiny Eevee into? (Please don't say Flareon, for Pete's sake!) 23 resets is also very short. Most people (like me!) spend thousands of resets to find a shiny. (Others get it their first try, so whatever.. >.<)

yay ! *cheers*
Eevee evolve?:\
Actually i'm thinking off letting it the way it is...
But if i get it evolve , i think of an Umbreon :classic:

I have now big plans to catch a shiny Ditto or letting Ponyta evolve:)

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
still no shiny krabby or phanpy i look for krabby more because i have a better chance of getting that exact shiny and not another one like MM

Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
still no shiny krabby or phanpy i look for krabby more because i have a better chance of getting that exact shiny and not another one like MM
Me? What about poor LDD, who's found THREE shiny Oddishes while looking for Absol. At least I wasn't looking when I found my one and only dupe.

Edit: We're closing in on the misty club: back within 100 posts. Let's jack up the posts, people! (but no spam! grr..)

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, poor LDD... At least I LOVE my 2 Shiny Tentacruel to death... >.< I hope she doesn?t find anymore Shiny Oddishes...

YAY, CLOSING IN ON THE MISTY CLUB! I KNEW I WAS DOING A GOOD JOB IN POSTING, I?M NEARING AARYN IN POST QUANTITY. XD
Yeah, we must get some way to cut off the ugly SPAM... I try to be ontopic and help even when I am not playing or haven?t got anything to report... There?s ALWAYS something to talk about here! XP
There must be some way to keep these people on topic. >.<

Shiny Shuckle said:

Well, I?d say that if you want to go for Phanpy too, you might be better off breeding them. With practice, it?s quite fast. ^__^
Lessee... (Steps needed for hatching from Serebii):
It takes 5120 steps to hatch one Phanpy egg without a Slugma in the party, so it only takes ya 2560 steps to hatch an egg with a Slugma in your party, this if you use Emerald to breed! XP
The process is quite fast, really. If you are not looking out for high IVed Pok?mon like I do, your hunt will be even faster than mine then, because I have to check their stats to see if I take them to the Old Man at the Battle Frontier to confirm my IV expectations. If they suck, I release them immediately first chance I get and go gewt another egg if the Day-Care has got another egg for me already. But for my process I ALSO am forced to carry not 5 eggs, but 4, because I need the Slugma AND my Altaria so I can fly to the Frontier. >.<

What else can I talk about...
I won?t be able to hunt today, I have to put my batteries charging. >.>;;;
I promise I?ll try to report stuff tomorrow if I manage to get on!
Well, see ya tomorrow!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
MetalMario said:
Wow. You've now got me beat for multiplicity! (the two zigzagoons from nintendo's eliteist free shiny machines don't count =P) I know! Let's prepare a tossed salad! Hoppip, Oddish, Bellossom, who knows; maybe even another Lotad if I'm unlucky in the Seviper patch. If we combine with Runa's Kentucky Fried Combuskens, we could feed the entire SHC!

LOL, Kentucky Fried Combuskens and a Shiny Side Salad!!!!
Well, Oddish is now a Lvl 50 Gloom and I'm back to Route 120, but I think I need to stay away from areas with Oddish. Don't you?

Runasutaru said:
It takes 5120 steps to hatch one Phanpy egg without a Slugma in the party, so it only takes ya 2560 steps to hatch an egg with a Slugma in your party, this if you use Emerald to breed! XP
The process is quite fast, really. If you are not looking out for high IVed Pok?mon like I do, your hunt will be even faster than mine then, because I have to check their stats to see if I take them to the Old Man at the Battle Frontier to confirm my IV expectations.
I should start breeding Absol in Emerald and not in Sapphire. *Go's to the green forum to see how many steps it takes to hatch Absol.*

Wish me luck!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i mean when u found a lotad instead of a seviper and i have been searching for about 2 hours so far nothing

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i reset for totodile for months and still have not got him i have changed my hunting plan

monday }
wednesday } Krabby
friday }

Tuesday }
thursday } Phanpy
saturday }

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
*Hugs Gloom*
He's turned out to be pretty good.

LDD's Absol Update: I did trade my breeding pair to Emerald, so far I've not hatched anything great. 4 Males with Flawless Attack, 1 Female with Flawless Defence, and 1 Female with Flawless Speed. No Shinys.

Raquaza master said:
.....Getting close to my sixth day on working for Eevee!!!AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG????
No, nothing wrong... it just takes alot of time to find/hatch/reset for shinys. Most people take months between catches. Just don't give up! The Eevee of your dreams is waiting for you!

(Aside) So is my Absol... *hopes*

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
trying to help with the catching up with misty club

>ldd u might get a perfect natured oddish
>still no luck on hunt
>RM u just got a shiny rayquaza
>seafoam is a good place to look for krabby because all u can find is him and kingler (rare) and very rarely gyrados and slowpoke

Back