• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
i'm returning to my shroomish hunt
still no shinys
congrats on the ralts and bagon

Last edited:

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Congratulations, Latios_master and Agent9. I wish I had a shiny bagon...

I just hatched a Houndour with flawless sp attack and speed IVs so I'm off to EV train, and hopefully run into a shiny.

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Does sharking a Rainbow pass and getting a shiny Lugia from the resulting journey count toward a shiny? No shiny codes, just the pass, seeing as I'll NEVER get a rainbow pass, which prohibits me from 'accomplishing' the game... =/ I'm on a hunt now for... Eevee,Caterpie,Sneasel.

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
I've been looking around for shinies, but to no avail.
I got Pokerus instead O_O

Years
I just got home. Out all day. Holy bajeebers, 3 pages in just one day? This is almost as bad as that spamfest centred around P200. (I swear those guys were just out to get me; make me lose out on Page 200.)

Latios_master said:
Hey guys!On my emerald I caught a
s
h
i
n
y
RALTS!Today,just now!
Hey, hands off! That's my new shiny post style! I'll sue!

Agent9 said:
I don't think so. Cause DragonSlayer(Ryan) sharked an old sea map and got a shiny mew. and MM said no to that.
I explained once before why I disapprove of sharking tickets:
What if Nintendo decides (in the future) to make these tickets available to everyone? (The easiest possibility would be Nintendo Wi-fi+D/P, allowing you to transfer to a FR/LG/Em.) That would give you a big head start over everyone else. It would be the VERY same as sharking Mirage Island to look for a shiny Wynaut rather than hatching one from eggs. Equal opportunity, people!

Minabii said:
I've been looking around for shinies, but to no avail.
I got Pokerus instead O_O
The same thing happened to me on my Seviper hunt last August. How is it that I can't find a shiny, but I find something 2.66666 times rarer instead? (Well, I did eventually find a shiny, but it was only a Lotad.)

I've got some bad news, guys. My parents convinced me to give up Pokémon for Lent (lol), so I won't be hunting at all for the next month + 9 days. You can expect my post rate to drop significantly as well. I'll try to keep the SHC cards updated, but if you have a level of patience comparable to Cyndiquil!!!!!'s, you'll be very disappointed.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Nintendo have already released the tickets for the Mirage islands, but only in very select places. (IE New York, and on the Nintendo tour). Those people have their tickets to the islands, and since the event is already over, I don't for see any more pokemon related events occuring, especially for outdated games (Pretty much) like LG and FR. I dunno, I'll check the pokemon site now I 'spose.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Whaaat? During lent you're supposed to give up something bad! Pokemon is good for you! It'd be like... giving up smiling at people who look like they could use a little cheer in an otherwise gloomy day! That's rediculous... I'm giving up church for lent. Does anybody know where I can get the interior/exterior building sprites so I can build a wicked SHClubhouse like Ru??? *Hunts for Clefairies*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
This is maybe a bit of a stupid request... but if it's not too much trouble, could Agent9 or Latios Master change their avatar? It's getting me a bit confused... if you're way attached to them, don't worry about it.

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
Ok im back and for the people that want to know why i only have rares its because they are much easyier to get as shinys they are the ones i like so i will get them i odnt use cheats and its taken me 5 months to get regis and deoxys becuase i started a new game (i traded the old shinys to ruby then back when i thouth it was right) now i have done the story again (its very boring) and got them all back onto emerald it took me about a month for each shiny and a while to do the whole story because i have high school (also very boring) now i have two word assignments in english and its about *me* what am i going to say *im a pokemon freak* the end. wow so it might take me a while to do all that so i am not going to have any time to go shiny hunting for random pokemon and i get rares as shinys because my friends get jealous.

Years
Well, they thought it would help my studies. I dunno.. I'll see what I can do.

Anyway, with a new month comes a new avatar. I was up all night making it. Opinions? (I'm pretty sure Yami will be pleased to see MCR outta the way... >.>)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
1.your avatar is nice! but I am concerned about you :( You can't play and that's bad!
2.congrats on the now shinyes in our club(2)
I haven't had shiny luck though

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
MetalMario said:
The same thing happened to me on my Seviper hunt last August. How is it that I can't find a shiny, but I find something 2.66666 times rarer instead? (Well, I did eventually find a shiny, but it was only a Lotad.)

It's 2.666 times rarer than a shiny? I didn't know that.

That gives me motivation... if can get something rarer than a shiny, I can get a shiny.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Whoa! 11 pages! in just a few days! XD Well...i need to post here too!
Agent9 and Latios_Master Your avatar are same can you pls change it?(as Ryan say!)

Shiny news: No shiny update to day! Still looking for a tailow! Ok well...shiny hunt! To be continued! Good LUCK! GUYS!!

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Minabii Yes It's true but a friend has played over 800 h and only has a pokerus :P
This doesn't however mean you won't get a shiny !!!

Back