• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
@M.M: Aw man, having to stop playing Pokémon for a while sucks.
What´s this Lent thing anyways? O.o;
I don´t have it over here. o.o;
*Everyone glares at her*
Eep.
*Hides behind LDD*
BTW, 10/10 avatar! I´ve really gotta put my Lvl 140 Kabuto image in my avatar.
Hell, was the guy scary.
He had as moves:
Clamp
Lovely Kiss
Softboiled
Skull Bash

I don´t think those are any of its natural moves. O.o;
Freaky glitch, weirdest part is that Kabuto is #140 in the Dex. O.o;;;;;;;;;
Eep.
*Hides behind M.M*
BTW, thanks for accepting the MSN addingness! ^__^
So, moving on...

@ everyone else: Hey guys, I think my fever has almost went by! Yay, if it vanishes today, I´ll be able to consistently hunt!
But I was gonna hunt a bit now anyways. ^__^
Congrats on your new Shinies, Latios_master and Agent9!
You´ve been having quite a luck, haven´t ya 9? XD

Well, wish everyone a good day for life and for hunting! Hope ya get that Swellow, shinycollector!
*Pop goes the weasel!*
*Into teh Mist o´ doooooooooooooooom!*
Hasta la vista! >D

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
I was just hunting for a Zubat, but then I realized I didn't even like Zubat or his evolutions that much. I guess I was just looking for it because it was so common.

Anyways, is anyone searching for a shiny Pineco currently? I'd like to hatch for one.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, the best way to hunt for common, EV Training useable Pokémon is by EV Training! XD
So, if ya ever feel bored like hell, or need to Speed EV Train anything, you get the bonus possibility of a Shiny Zubat! XD

I am not planning to hunt for a Shiny Pineco, so it´s fine by me. XP
Good luck on that, and never forget, if you´ve got Emerald, put a Pokémon with Flame Body as the ability in the party! Cutting steps in half is so fun. ^__^

Well, hatched some eggs, nothing out of the normal blehmality. o.o;
Wish me luck and I´ll wish ya luck!
Goodbye!
*Penetrates the cloud grey of the eternal, infinite, neverending Mist*
Wait, neverending? I think I farted again. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*Is shot*

Good luck on that Pineco, if ya choose to hunt for it!

EDIT: Liek amagad, first post in page 226! Cool. XP
Let´s see if I manage to begin page 300. >D

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, thanks for the concern. ^__^
I´m almost healed, healed enough to hunt, hunt, hunt!
Gonna be the big chicken that will the the mother of many, MANY Torchics! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*Is shot*

Well, had to leave the computer for some minutes, but now I´m back! XP
BTW, does anyone like my new, 100% real avatar? o.o;
It´s scary, isn´t it? XD

Lvl 18 Vs Lvl 140

*FIGHT!* XD

*Scyther...WINS! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!*
*Go Miss Cake! Miss Cake! Miss Cake!* XD

My party in that hack I´m making is really wacko. XD

BBQOFDOOM! the Quilava
CHEESEPIE! the Furret
FLUFFY-KUN the Flaaffy
MISS PIE the Scyther
MISS DAISY the Sudowoodo
(SONIKKUPWN the Sandslash) Temporary addition to beat the Kabuto. XD

Well, wish ya all luck in your hunts!

And, to the awesome Shinies everyone has...

I love you!
I love me...too!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*Quickly fades back into the Mist before she gets shot*

~*Ru*~

P.S: I think everyone should have noticed by now that I use Ru and not Runa. XD

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
I'm guessing this has been asked many times before, but when an egg hatches, if it is shiny does it hatch shiny, or do you have to check its Summary.
I don't want to waste time looking at every Pineco I hatch >.<

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, from the info I ´ve got, it shows it´s Shiny when it hatches, but it doesn´t show the stars, so look out.
When Yami shows up he´ll help ya, after all, he DID hatch a Shiny Miltank.
If I get my Shiny Torchic soon, I´ll tell ya too. ^_^

Hatched some more eggs...No news flashes for anybody. ;_;
*Suicides*
Well, good luck everyone, back into the guarding job I go!
*Fades into teh Mist o´ doooooooooooooom!*

~*Ru*~

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Well, that's one box of regular Pineco...:(

By the way, do you people usually release Pokemon when a box gets full, or do you wait until you fill up all your boxes and then go on a mad release-a-thon?
Does it matter? I'm trying to save as much time as possible.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
I release all of the babies that don´t reach awesome stats or something, and keep the really good ones.
I´d recommend releasing them at sight, it gets annoying after. >.<

Well, I hunted for a bit more, but I´ve decided to stop. o.o;
Maybe I´ll play some more later. And no, nothing interesting. >.<
Good luck everyone!

*Pop goes the weasel!*

~*Ru*~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
*Shoots ru* XD YOure asking for that! YOu always says is shot and you never get shot, so here you go! *Grabs a M4A1, loads it and shoots at runa while psycomaniac laughing is heard udner the shots...* XDD

Ive been continuing with my emerald a bit, 6 medals now. Im willing to start the latios hunt! YEEEEAH

Hope you get well soon runa!

Bout MM giving up pokemon for a month! EEEK! THATS MADNESS! I hope you get thorugh it alive man! <- I agree with him, equal opportunities for everyone. Sharking should be TOTALLY prohibited, by ANY means should it be used, and no EXCUSES can be given for a sharking (XD how harsh aint it?). Oh and your avatar is pure awesomeness! XD

Anyways, that DS wifi Idea is AWESOME, nintendo should do that already!!

Oh and Ryan, you got any luck since heracross? HOpe youg et that "Clefairio"(xD) soon.

May the hunt continue! Good luck to everyone!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey everyone. congrats on everyones new shineys etc. now just started reseting on cipher admin Venus 0.o im so excited about this!

good luck everyone also nice arvy MM its cool!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Hey all!

MM said:
Anyway, with a new month comes a new avatar. I was up all night making it. Opinions? (I'm pretty sure Yami will be pleased to see MCR outta the way... >.>)

Too right! and im quite sure LDD will find it quite funny also

Ru said:
When Yami shows up he´ll help ya, after all, he DID hatch a Shiny Miltank.

And i also hatched a Shiny Cyndaquil on my LG version... well all my shinys are on LG but yeah as soon as they hatch you will see if there shiny so theres no need to check the summary page!

So in shiny related news i have given up EV training Stantler... intimdate was annoying me too much, so at the moment im on Island 7 fishing and training Breloom to level 100, so maybe i'll find a shiny Remoraid, Krabby or Gyarados. I'm hoping for the Remoraid, A shiny Octillery would be pretty sweet eh?
pkrssh363.gif
yes it looks rather plain but no one else has it :D

Later all

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
How does everyone EV train? I have some more eggs to hatch, taking too long. Which pokemon have that Fire ___ somthing ability too make them hatch quicker?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
pokEMOn UseR said:
How does everyone EV train? I have some more eggs to hatch, taking too long. Which pokemon have that Fire ___ somthing ability too make them hatch quicker?

For info on EV training i'd suggest checking this link out: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml it seems slightly complicated at first but its quite simple, good luck

as for the 'Flame Body' ability you could use Magmar or Slugma, im sure both of them have it.

Breloom is now Level 70... i must run out of bait eventually right? XD

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
YESH! You will end up fishing with your bare hands! Youll just jump into the water when a prey comes near ya! XD

Im 17 hours into my new emerald already, Ive just beat team aqua's base, and heading to get dive. Im gonna reset to get another shiny rayquaza (A gift for my cousin)

Lucky hunt to everyone!

Years
Hi, hi! My parents impounded my GBA carts thinking they were helping. I'm going to try to see if I can get them back without looking obsessed. It might be till Sunday, though. That's when I have an excuse to play. ;)

I be heading off to class now. I'll see you this evening.

Edit: Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I attended Ash Wednesday mass today, so I got my entire party fully healed without even requiring a Pokécenter. ;) (If you haven't played G/S/C, don't ask)

Last edited:
Back