• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
35 shinnies O.O! ~shocked~ wow and here i am jus prayin for 4 more to make ten ! i have 12 shinnies al2gether but only 6 were my catchs

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
ok im back but with no new shiny
congrats MM on the swablu

bellsprout update
quiting!!!!!!!
tired of hatching these stupid eggs iam getting the entei from Fr and restarting that

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
*Rolls her eyes* [Ding 17] Now I just feel old! *stomps on the ground while hoping up and down* Anyways, 0 shinies caught, my GBA disappeared again >.>; I'm like dead tired @ 11:18 PM, wtheck?!?! Oh well.... I got a shiny... traded a shiny.... saw a shiny... killed a shiny... Ry Ry! Did you get a Shiny Clef yet?

--EDIT--

Oh that reminds me, I got a...

[Something - Something - Something]
[ 7 - 7 - 7]
[Something - Something - Something]

On the slots! Woot go me.

On the by... it's raining... I love rain... (it actually hailed here too.) Maybe... just if there is a God, he looked down my way and smiled for once? Either that or I've been moved to Washington mysteriously. (There's a special reason to this rain as opposed to any other btw). Songs like this make me sad.... yet happy. Does anyone else feel that???

---Edit pre Post---

If I were to get a Mareep I'd hunt that immediately but since I don't have emerald.... IF ANY OF YOU TOUCHES IT I'LL GET RYAN TO SUE YOU >.<;;; Go Ryan boi of lawyers and tetris movies.... go!!

-End edit pre post-

With love, grace, dignity (HAH), happieness and exhuberance.....

---- The Shiny Hunter with no shinies....
--------------Pazz!

I'd kiss you but... Ryan's cold lips are just... *stays in her corner*

-EDIT-

Arguing is ebil, if someone says something poorly to you, the best way to affect them is just to ignore it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahhh! You're 17 now! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's that about my lips being cold? *Rubs mouth with hot coals*
Better?
Well... You know how I mentioned earlier that I got my friend to start playing Pokemon? Well... the first Pikachu she encounters (with a game-clock under 5 hours) is a shiny. And she catches it! And now... I've been playing Pokemon for like... at least 200 times as long as she has, and she already has a collection 1/3 of my size! It would be infuriating except for the fact that she said she'd be willing to trade it to me when I see her this summer! So that's good...
*Hunts for Clefairies*
*Exits after throwing a handful of birthday confetti!*

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i cant find my Fr but i will find it and keep restarting it a few times
after i get the dogs

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
wow another hunter trying to make shiny hunter club history o.0
Anyway Happy Birthday PazzKat

No luck with my hunt, im getting a Ds for my Birthday also,i don't know what game to get with it mario kartds or super mario 64 ds.

Good luck to everyone.

Years
PazzKat said:
If I were to get a Mareep I'd hunt that immediately but since I don't have emerald.... IF ANY OF YOU TOUCHES IT I'LL GET RYAN TO SUE YOU >.<;;; Go Ryan boi of lawyers and tetris movies.... go!!
No fair! I got to her first!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1922637#post1922637

It's MY army of lawyers and PanePon tiles you'll need to be afraid of! ;)

Boo. No news.

Edit:
PazzKat said:
Don't DS erase the GBA games of Poke'mon for some odd reason?
I think that was only on the Japanese Mysterious Dungeon. They did a recall, IIRC.

Edit2: Gee, I hope Yami didn't quit the SHC because we went too overboard on the MCR... XD He hasn't been around in a while. @.@

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm not a lawyer... *Confusion*
Ahhh! I decided to break from shiny hunting last night, and so I played Animal Crossing until 3! *Mind vanishes*
Crap!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
It's always best to read previous posts before judging others .... or something like that. Truthfully, what you said is right, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with shinies, technically. A member posted the fact of playing Pokemon on the DS, and that's something I remembered. (Pokemon + DS + DS deleting data = sad people)
---EDIT---
Eep I read it wrong, okay deleting post!!!
---EDIT---
Okay okay I didn't know you had mareep already, oh well. *sniffles*

I wonder, what does a Shiny Amphros look like? Is it that magenta color?

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
PazzKat is correct lugia_master.

Anyway on to buisiness. I Have succsesfully Snaged Shiny suicune with great difficulty. it will take a while to purify as i used my time flute on entei.
Only one more to go Fellow Hunters.

in GBA news
no luck with shiny scyther or the route 101 hunt.
I now have a lv 87 tyranitar the only problem is its move set i am useing the following moves

Earthquake
Hyperbeam
Rockslide
Crunch

as you can tell i love attacking with no need of defence meh. its the way i was taught by my dear friend John harper.

Good luck everyone.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkrssh329.gif

That's what it looks like! Ahhh! I'm gonna watch Mystic Force soon! And when I'm doing that, I'll be shiny hunting. It'll be an adventure.

Years
PazzKat said:
Okay okay I didn't know you had mareep already, oh well. *sniffles*
o_0 I don't have one, I just want one. Rayquaza master claims to have a shiny Flaaffy, but he kinda started acting shifty...

We CAN both look for one, I suppose. It'll be a while before I can look for one, since I need to get a Zangoose on my current save, then play through twice again before breeding for shinies.

Edit: By the way, my shiny Swablu was L26 when I completed her effort training. Dragon Dance set it is.

Edit2: o_0 I just noticed something: For the longest time here, we had all the co-owners present, but just one owner (ryan). Now, we have all the owners present, but just one co-owner (me). What's the deal? It's like some sorta malicious reversal!

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAZZ!!

Hiya people, Ive been really busy but here I am.

I just started shiny-hunting Latios. Wish me luck cuz this one is a crazy hunt.

I want to congratulate MM for his excellent work here in the club, he is one of the best co-owners we could wish to have. GRATZ *asks for applause for MM*

Well, As I said I gave up on shiny rayquaza and finished emerald so I can hunt for shiny Latios. (*craz<<<yneeeesssss*)

I would like to get an explanation on shinycollector's ban, Ill be asking him in messenger, cuz he has been banned, and it would be the third "bad" thing he does here.

MM dont worry, that may be a misterious malefice thrown by someone.... lets hunt that someone (lol, we ARE hunters ya know! )
May the hunting continue!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
cloud strife ..... the greatest hero of all time .... wut does that have to do with shinnies ? OH WELLS cloud is god so idc ...

but on the shiny note my friends cousin got a shiny squirtle from restarting today so now im frustrated enuf to start up mudkip again.....

oh and cant u get mareep form one of the gc games ? i have all the gold/silver pkmn jus dont member from where...

Years
You can get Mareep from Colo or Emerald. I got mine from Emerald.

I absolutely LOVE Ampharos, but I won't train one until I get a shiny! >:)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i too am an ampharos lover , its my fav elec type .... jus wish it had or could learn any other special att moves .... so yeah they always get pwned by any ground type ~tear~

Years
TAIL GLOW!!! Ampharos sooh needs Tail Glow! He would just pwn if he did! I swear, I'll take a page out of Eternal's (from SPPf) book and become an emo kid if they don't give Amphy Tail Glow in D/P! (Also if they don't make a good Bug-type TM.) I've already got the black hoodies, and my hair's getting to be a little too long. All I need are some new emo pants, random chains and things, and some black eyeliner and I'll be all set!

Back