• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
  • Hey pokefan007. Of course you can join! When Aaryn is on, he will "officialy" admit you. I'll update our shiny dex with your pokes (save for Mew and Celeby). If you want, you can put our banner, or club format in your sig *points to own sig as an example*.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • SkinnyGreenMan said:
    If only it did... That doesn't work in Ru/Sa/Lg/Fr/Em. The data that determines if a pokemon is shiny or not isn't passed on through Breeding

So what does determin it XD and welcome Pokefan.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Every time you see (or hatch) a pokemon a ton of numbers are randomly picked. Just a few of these numbers are influenced by the parent pokemon. If I remember correctly, shinyness is related to ALL the numbers.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh ok XD. Well anyway I was surfing to get to another part of island 5 and while I was surfing the Tentacool just came out of nowhere XD. Well that is how it usually happens.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Oh ok XD. Well anyway I was surfing to get to another part of island 5 and while I was surfing the Tentacool just came out of nowhere XD. Well that is how it usually happens.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Yep, that's how it happens (I assume you mean a Shiny tentacool). That's how I got my Claydol, just poped up out of nowhere.

EDIT: Aww, I was looking for my 800'Th post. Oh well, this is my 804Th post, yeah!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah XD. I was so supprised cus I werent even trying to find any Pokemon I was just trying to get to the battles XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Yeah XD. I was so supprised cus I werent even trying to find any Pokemon I was just trying to get to the battles XD.
    You must have thought "That's tentaCOOL", lol.

Yeah, anyway, my luck is proving to stay constant just one shiny for now.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • Any ideas on what i should hunt for now?? Shellder and Unown got boring.... At least i got a shiny Kingdra out of it XD!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • OK. Ill look for Trapinch! (I never really thought bout lookin in ruby lol). I dont wanna look for pikachu though, his entire family's shiny forms are boring (They're just darker)....

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Good luck to all shiny hunters!

Zooster said:
    Any ideas on what i should hunt for now?? Shellder and Unown got boring.... At least i got a shiny Kingdra out of it XD!
    How about Catterpie? It's relitavely common, and we need one.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I have one on my LG version the other 2 are off Sapphire and I meant I have played LG for 50 something hours XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back